Training Season

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by: Anonymous

About: While Echo has been selected for Spy Academy, the other members of the Spyracers haven't actually received their proper spy training yet. Echo is put in charge of them (obviously, as she received her training back in season 3), and the group has to endure both mental and physical challenges to become official spies.

Use this link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button below!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person POV

"Drop down and give me 50!" Echo yelled. The spy racers groaned but obediently did as they were told.

"Echo! Could you cut us some slack? We've been at this for the past hour!" Cisco complained.

"You're training to be a spy, not a couch potato. Tony! Keep a good posture. Butt up!"

Layla snickered at Tony and stood up. "I'm finished."

"Good. Time for driving."

Frostee slowly stood up, rubbing his sore arms. "Hustle, Zeros. We don't have all day." The crew got in their cars as Echo told them the instructions. "This is a driving simulator. Drive, avoid obstacles, and try not to crash."

"This feels nothing like driving a real car," Tony said, struggling to control the wheel.

"You guys are lucky you didn't get Ms. Nowhere as your trainer. Stop complaining!" Echo barked.

Frostee dodged some paintball shooters in the simulator and cheered, only to be ambushed by motorcycles. "Umm. Echo, I think this is a bit too extreme for me. I only just started driving."

"Keep it up, Frostee. The next station will be easier for you."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"I want you to hack into the spy jet and fly it over there. The person who does this the fastest just saved yourself 100 push-ups. Go!" Echo said.

"Aw, man. We all know that Frostee's going to get it the fastest. This isn't fair. I'm not even going to try." Cisco slouched in his chair.

"Watch your attitude or give me 50 more push-ups," Echo said, crossing her arms. "Your choice."

The room was filled with the sound of rapid typing and clicking, when finally, Frostee jumped up and exclaimed, "I got it! Woohoo! 100 push-ups for you guys!"

Tony, Layla, and Cisco groaned but all did their 100 push-ups. As soon as they were done, they all got onto the spy jet that was parked on the roof of the building. "Put these on. You're gonna need them." Echo threw everyone a spy suit and the jet started to take off.

Five minutes later, when the jet was well in the sky, everyone was back, except for Tony. Echo face-palmed and checked her watch. "What is it now, Tony? Cisco, go check on him. We're behind schedule."

"You should tell Toretto to do 50 more push-ups after this," Layla suggested.

"No! Tell him to do 100!" Frostee argued.

"You're right, I should." Echo nodded.

Tony and Cisco came back in. "Guys! Guess what happened?"

"Can we not talk about this please?" Tony said, turning red.

"Tell us!" Frostee yelled, already breaking out laughing.

"Well, Tony couldn't get the suit on because he didn't undo the zipper. He already put his head in but he couldn't get it out. So he was stuck in there like a stuffed turkey. He was also squawking like one!" Cisco told them.

"Haha! I can totally picture that!" Frostee giggled.

"I'm going to kill you guys," Tony grumbled.

"Stop the yapping and jump off," Echo ordered. "Tony, you owe me 100 push-ups."

The crew quickly jumped off the jet and when they got to the ground, they were greeted by an extreme obstacle course. By the time they completed it, the sun was setting and everyone was sore and sweaty. "Man! That was intense!" Cisco exclaimed. "I can't wait to hit the sack!"

Echo rolled her eyes. "Don't get your hopes up, big guy. You have no idea what you have ahead of you tomorrow. I want you guys here tomorrow at 5 AM. Sharp."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Use this link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button below!