The Skeleton Key: Shashi's Revenge (Part 2)

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by: Anonymous

About: During a high-stakes underground race, Shashi meets Layla, a skilled driver and hacker who becomes his invaluable ally. Their first heist together tests their limits and cements their partnership, as they navigate the dangerous world of underground racing and high-stakes heists.

Use this link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button below!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

3rd Person POV

"Alone. You want ME to break into Cleve Kelso's house alone." Layla grumbled.

"Well not necessarily. Jun will be here, keeping an eye on you. I just need you to show me what you've got and prove your loyalty to SH1FT3R. Standard procedure."

"So this is a test." Layla scoffed.

"All you need to do is to break into his house so Jun can access the database and find out where he's been keeping the Skeleton Key. Don't mess it up."

Dropping Layla off in the woods beside Cleve's house, she sneaked quietly toward the house.

"Security's down. You have ten minutes before the backup kicks in. All you have to do is insert the virus on the flash drive I gave you. You still have it right?" Jun asked.

"Yes, I have it. And I have to do it in 10 minutes? Y'all are crazy." Layla rolled her eyes and picked the lock to the back door.

"Well, technically eight if you keep up this complaining," Shashi smirked then frowned, "Guards are coming to investigate. You better hurry."

"Layla, a vent should lead to the server room. On your left." Jun reported, typing furiously into her keyboard.

"I got it. How do I get out?"

No answer.

"Great Layla, they left. What were you thinking? What happened to trust no one?" She heard footsteps closing in on her, she pulled out her gun and- Shashi.

"Jun was being tracked. We've been found out. C'mon, let's go. Cover your nose. Try not to breathe." Shashi installed a smoke bomb on the side of the wall.

"That was close. Thanks."

"If I need to trust you, I figured I'd need to earn your trust and respect first."

"Welcome to SH1FT3R, Layla Gray."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Now I have the skeleton key. I'll get my revenge. Justice. For everything my parents stood for."

"Boss," Jun looked up from the computer, "The Spyracers are coming."

Shashi put on the helmet and smirked, "Let them come. We'll be ready."

Would you have done the same thing? Mom? Dad? What do I do?"

Suddenly, a video of Lusine and Rakesh filled the screen, "Son, if you are watching this it means that what we suspected has come true and we didn't make it. This also means you, my dear son, have gotten ahold of this dangerous piece of technology." Rakesh says in the video.

"Shashi, my dear boy, remember that we created the Skeleton Key to help, not harm. Use it wisely. We love you!" Lusine blew a kiss at the video and smiled before the screen cut off.

Shashi's eyes filled with tears as he sank to the ground, all the pent-up anger spilling out in uncontrollable, heavy sobs, "I'll make you proud, I promise. Just after I get your revenge."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Shashi don't do this," Tony shouts and ducks a punch from Shashi.

"You don't understand, Tony. They took everything from me. I'm not stopping until Cleve Kelso pays." Shashi delivers another blow to Tony's stomach and he skids across the room.

Shashi steps over him, ready to kill when Tony whispers, "Revenge won't bring them back, Shashi. Think about what your parents would've wanted you to do."

"I..." Shashi hesitates, "I don't know anymore."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Use this link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button below!