The Video Game

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by:

About: It's the holiday season! Tony and his younger sister, (Y/N), are hanging out and (Y/N) sees a video game she really likes. She asks her brother if he could get it for her.  

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

(Y/N)'s POV

     "Can I have this one?" I begged. "Please. It's the newest version. Plus, Christmas is almost here. It's just in a few days. I just really want it!" I looked up at my older brother, Tony, who was a foot taller than me. Which was reasonable. He's 5 whole years older than me. He's ANCIENT.

"'Final Fantasy 15'." Tony read off the box.

     I nod eagerly at him. "Please, Tony. If you buy it, you'll be my favoritest brother." Perhaps saying this might change his mind, I thought. "Mom and Dad won't buy it for me. You're my only hope." Well, it's not the complete end of the world if I don't have it.

     Tony snorted and looked down at me. "Look, lil' sis. I know your tricks. They won't get me this time." He bends over so he's now eye level with me. "And I'm your only brother. So I'm always going to be your favorite." He stands back up. "Now, shorty, we have to get going."

"Where?"

"I'm dropping you off at home."

"And where are you going?"

"The garage."

I pout and cross my arms. "Why can't I come?"

"Because you can't. Come on, missy." He drags me over to his car by my shirt.

I grumble and get in his car. "Are you going on a date with your girlfriend?"

His eyes widened, cheeks reddening. "No, of course not. Who told you that?" He spluttered, flustered.

I had a feeling he was. And that he was in love with his girlfriend, and that she was also in love with him.

Tony's POV

"Have fun on your date!" My sister smirked as she hopped out of my car.

"I told you! I'm. NOT. Going. On. A. Date!" I called after her, though she probably didn't hear me. I shifted my gear and drove off. I am having trouble deciding what to get my sister for Christmas. So I'm going to be a good big brother and buy her the video game that she really wanted.

I drove back to the arcade/ supermarket store, found 'Final Fantasy 15', which was still sitting on the same shelf, and paid for it with my hard earned cash from washing cars.

The middle-aged lady from behind the counter was giving me weird looks when she scanned the item.

"Do you guys wrap gifts?" I ask.

"No." She replied. "But there is wrapping paper you can buy."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

     As I laid the wrapping paper on the floor of the garage, I pulled open YouTube and searched how to wrap presents. I click into a video that seems pretty promising, and an advertisement pops up. I groan and wait. After a few seconds, I am able to skip the advertisement and start wrapping. When I am done wrapping the gift, the garage door clicks open, and in comes Layla. She laughs as she sees my gift. "What happened?"

"I'm trying to wrap my sister's Christmas gift." I hold it up for her to see."It looks decent." She says but her face says otherwise. She looks like she's biting back a snort.

I glare at her. "I worked hard on it."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。

"What did you get me?" My bouncy sister asks me.

"What did you get me?" I ask.

"Nothing." She grins sheepishly.

"Exactly. So I got you nothing."

"I don't believe you."

I grinned as I uncovered her present. She tears open the wrapper, ruining my hard work. Her face lit up as she saw the gift. "You're the best brother ever! 

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!