chapter sixteen

(dress, hair&makeup

(dress, hair&makeup. imagine the dress with fishnet tights and knee high black platform boots.)

lily had done her makeup first, and now she was sat down as julie was just finishing applying her lipgloss.

"you look beautiful." lily said, looking at julie through the mirror, making the girl smile.

"thanks lil. so do you." julie said back.

"how're you feeling now?" lily asked as she got up and stood next to julie, but before the girl could answer, there was a knock on the door.

"hey julie, lily. i got your roadie."

"come in." lily called out, and flynn walked in.

"holograms are good to go boss." she spoke with a smile on her face.

"best roadie ever." julie said to rob, and lily smiled in agreement.

"i'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage." rob said, then left after lily and julie thanked him.

flynn waited for him to leave the room before she started fan-girling. "you see this backstage pass? i just had sushi with brandon urie!"

"good for you. i threw up in the car on the way here." julie said, and lily scrunched her nose up.

"she did. i had to hold her hair back." lily said, making julie roll her eyes jokingly at her.

"yet you still both look amazing." flynn complimented, making both girls smile at her. "i made friends with the tech crew. you're gonna love what we have planned. the guys are here, right?"

"not yet, i haven't seen them." lily said, and julie said she hadn't seen them either.

"wait. you guys don't think they changed their mind and took caleb's offer, do you?" flynn said, concern etched onto her features.

"no! no. that's the last thing that they wanted." julie said, but neither her or lily looked too reassured at that.

flynn sighed and stood in between them both and looked in the mirror. "you're both gonna kill it." she said, making the girls look at her with a smile. "we should get some snacks."