Art Porject

It's currently 2:00am. I'm trying to finish up this art project I started. I can barley keep my eyes open but I need to get this done. This is going on about three days that I haven't fallen asleep until the early morning hours.

I hear my bedroom window open and close. "Sweetheart, it's 2 in the morning. What are you still doing awake?" I hear m boyfriend, Eddie, ask. "I'm trying to finish this u-" a yawn cuts me off.  "You need to go to sleep love. That project will still be there tomorrow." Eddie says and he takes a seat on the floor beside me. I shake my head no. "I'm almost finished. I just need to paint this one part and then I'll be done." Eddie sighs and rests his head on my shoulder.

"What's this for anyway?" He asks. "Dustin asked me to re paint a few of his figures for him."  I explain. "And you agreed?" I shrug my shoulders as I finish up the last little bit I was painting. "He gave me $5. Money is money." Eddie laughs one of those deep laughs and I turn my head to give him a kiss.

"So are you done now?" He asks. "Yep. Just gotta put away all of my paints, and then I'm ready to get in bed." Eddie nods his head like he's trying to think about something. "And then we can cuddle?" He asks. I laugh loudly and pat him on the head. "And then we can cuddle." I confirm.

"Yes!" Eddie yells as he pumps his fist in the air and gets up and  goes towards my bed. I roll my eyes as I put away my paint and Eddie gets comfortable under my sheets. Once I'm done I turn off my lamp and head towards my bed. "C'mon in the waters fine." Eddie says as he pulls my sheets back giving me room to get in.

"Your an idiot." I say with a laugh as I crawl in beside him. Eddie wraps his arm around my waist and cuddles close to me. "At least I'm your idiot." He whispers, kissing my cheek. "That you are Munson."