Corroded Buttons

Eddie was... energetic, to say the least. He gets excited over the small things. And will immediately get crushed if your not just as excited. That being said when Eddie bounced into the cafeteria one day smiling all wide and telling his beloved friends that he had something special for them, they got ready for the performance of a lifetime.

"Guys okay so. I have something I want to show you." The curly headed man said. The whole table turned their attention to the man. He was smiling wide and bouncing a little out of excitement. Eddie sat his metal lunch box on the table and opened it up.

"Babe, if it's weed, now is not the best time." You jokingly say, knowing the box is where he keeps his stash. "Ha ha very funny. Check what I made. There's enough for everyone!" Eddie quickly threw a bunch of button pins onto the table.

You could tell he painted over the previous design with white paint and then in messy hand writing they said "corroded coffin" and the date he made the band. Everyone picked one up and looked at each other before looking back at Eddie.

"This is metal!" Jeff was the first to speak. "Yeah now we can all rep the band." Gareth said. Eddie was smiling at everyone picking up his own butting and putting it on his vest with his other buttons.

"I know right! I was smoking last night and saw all these buttons I cared nothing about and decided to make them cool!" He exclaimed.

"They're awesome baby." You say and pick up your school bag, pinning the button proudly to the front. Gareth added his button the the small collection on his vest. The rest of the boys pinned it on the front of their shirts or their back packs.

"I'm glad you like them. I spent all night making them." He said. You defiantly could tell Eddie was high while making them. But you know everyone loved them because Eddie was the one that made them. So from now until they broke you and the rest of the boys would proudly display this button on your belongings and would happily tell anyone who asked about it how your Dungeon Master was lead in a super cool underground band.

Assuming that anyone in this hellhole would ask any of you freaks what a random button meant. But if they did, you'd be ready with an answer.