Trafalgar D. Water Law

Telling you:

You were in Heart Pirate's medical office aboard its submarine. Every crew member was given a mandatory, thorough physical exam once per year to help ensure everyone was doing well. You and Law have been together for a few years so you knew exactly how these checkups went.

You sat on the table and waited for him to enter. After a few minutes, he came in sporting his stethoscope and white lab coat. He carried with him a small plastic basket that contained a syringe and viles for blood collection.

He puts his stuff down on a nearby table and smiles at you following it with a kiss.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

"I feel totally fine".

"That's good" he responds as he places the stethoscope over the back of your chest. He didn't even have to tell you what to do. You knew you were supposed to take a couple slow deep breaths.

He checks your temperature, blood pressure, your weight, takes a quick look into your ears and throat, and asks more questions regarding your medical history.

"Everything seems normal. Alright, I'm going to draw some blood. I know this is your least favorite part so just lie down, remember to breathe, and don't look".

You oblige and lie back.

"Put your right arm out. Gonna tie this band around your upper arm. Now make a tight fist for me. Let me find a vein... Alright. I'm going to put some alcohol on it to clean the area". He reaches over the the table and grabs a syringe and 2 viles. "Alright, here comes a pinch. Remember to breathe".

You tense up but relax soon after you take a deep breath.

"Alright, done. Undo that fist. You can sit up whenever you're ready but don't push yourself. I don't need you fainting. I'm going to run this so I will be back soon".

Law's P.O.V:

"CMP and ALT look uneventful. Thought so. No signs of any complication- This is her...HCG. Hold on. She's...She's pregnant".

I sit down and place the palms of my hand over my eyes. My heart is racing.

"I don't know what to do. What do we do? Damn".

Your P.O.V

He had been away in his lab reading the results for awhile. It felt like he had been gone for an hour. You were tempted to find him and ask if everything was okay worried that he found something wrong within your blood samples. Before you could get off of the examination table, the door opens.

"You were gone for a long time. You're scaring me. Did you find something serious?"

He just looks at you.

You fear he diagnosed you with a terminal disease.

"What is it?!"

"You're pregnant".

"...What?"

"I got the result via your blood sample".

"I'm...I'm sorry-"

He pulls you into a tight hug. "Don't say your sorry. Starting a family with you is something I was never against".

You feel tears running down your face when he pulls away and uses his thumb to wipe them away "I love you, [Y/N]. We've got this" he then kisses you.

Delivery or after:

It has been a few weeks since you gave birth. Your boyfriend insisted that you rest as much as possible and that he would take take care of the baby while you do so. He was worried about your health and you appreciated it but didn't heed his advice. You had to keep reminding him that it was all about taking turns.

You were out in the village getting fruits and other food while he was home trying to get the baby to fall asleep, slowly rocking him in his arms. Just then, a knock at the front door.

"Didn't ask anyone to come over".

He opens the front door only to find none other than Bepo.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see [S/N]!"

*sigh* "I told you guys that we would get hold of you when we were ready for visitors. [Y/N] and I still need time to get him on a schedule. [Y/N] still needs time to rest, too.

Bepo gives the puppy dog eyes "I know but...I couldn't wait! Can I please just say hello?"

"No, Bepo. Not yet-"

The baby starts to cry.

"Hey, hey... shhhh...shhh..." He delicately brings the little baby up to his chest and gives the white bear darting eyes "This really isn't a good time. Besides, you scared him".

"Oh, well, I didn't mean to! Can I just say hello? Maybe I can make him feel better". The bear steps forward and lightly brushes one of his paw pads of on the baby's back "Hey, it's okay. No need to cry. Uncle Bepo is here". He rubs the baby's back for a few moments when he realizes the baby has stopped crying.

The white bear gives the new father a smug look.

"Oh, hey, look at that. I guess you've got some anti-crying powers".

The smug look from now turns into one of happiness.

"I'll let you know when you can come over for real next time, alright? You know I want you and everyone else to meet him but me and [Y/N] still have a lot to do. I should get this little guy to bed, anyway".

Future:

Your son is now 16 years old.

It is past midnight and he is past curfew coming home. Your now husband insisted that everything would be fine, as he figured your son was going to try to sneak into the house in an attempt to avoid punishment. You waited inside the home while he waited outside. He was in his pajamas, a loose-fitting dark blue T-shirt with black and white checkered pants. 

He had a plan to catch his son in the act of sneaking in and said plan went off without a hitch.

Law hid behind a tree that was on the side of your house. When he noticed your son trying to enter the house thru his bedroom window, a room was set up.

"Room".

The teen was stopped in his tracks.

"Huh? What's going on? I'm floating! What the hell, dad? Stop!"

"No". His dad walks out of the darkness into the view of his son. "You broke curfew. You had your mom and I worried".

"Well I don't need one, alright? I'm an adult".

"Don't be stupid. You're 16".

"Whatever".

"Your mother is waiting inside to talk to you, too"

"Uh oh".