part 14

"Well I could go get him now" Calum offered while getting up, I quickly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down.

"I not." I hinted but obviously he isn't as smart as I thought he was because he continued to get up and walked out of the room, towards Colins. Great.

My aunt looked at me with a smirk, "I'm so going to embarrass you just a pre-warning." She chuckled to herself.

A moment later Colin walked in looking confused but also with a small smile on his face. God, he's so cute. Shut up, Lily.

He looked at my aunt and awkwardly nodded at her as he approached me. "Hi.." he smiled. He has no idea the effect he has on me.

"Hi..." I replied, moving over so he can sit down next to me - which he did. "How are you feeling?" Colin questioned, looking concerned.

"Fine... yeah fine..." I lied. Everything hurts to be honest. But you know what they say, fake it untill you make it I guess.

"Good. That's good." He mumbled while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Im going to go see your sister." My aunt announced while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I nodded my head at her in an attempt to get her out quicker but at the door she stopped and mouthed to me, "Kiss him" to be honest, im not even surprised she wanted me to kiss him, she's always been like this.

She eventually left, leaving me and Colin alone. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and his eyes shut. He's so cute.

I done the same thing and shut my eyes, although it probably wasn't as comfortable as he was.

"One date. It's all I'm asking for. I'll organise it, I'll pay, I'll get us there, please. Just let me take you on one date." He broke the silence. I opened my eyes and turned to look at him, realising he had don't the same thing and our faces were no more then an inch away from each other.

I could feel his hot breath on my skin. His lips threatened to touch mine as our eyes locked. I thought about his offer. I really want to go. Like really badly - but my dad. He wouldn't want me dating any boys, let alone one like Colin who's constantly in trouble.

I so badly want to go. Neither of us had said anything for a few moments now. I leant forwards more and connected our lips, not even fully realising what I was doing.

Our lips moulded into each other, he bit down on my bottom lip softly, causing me to open my mouth giving his tongue entry.

I wasn't scared. I thought I'd be scared for my first kiss. But with Colin, I'm not. It feels safe.

However, we were interrupted by a voice, "you have 5 seconds to get out of my daughter's room or else." My dad's familiar voice boomed. Both Colin and I quickly pulled apart, him quickly jumping up and leaving. Of course my dad walks in when I was having my first kiss. He always arrives at the worst time.

"What do you think your doing kissing a boy?! I went to make sure your sister was okay as she was closer only to be told you had a boy in your room and were alone! At what point did you think that would be a good idea?!" My father scolded while sitting down in the chair my aunt had sat in ten minutes ago.

"I wouldn't have gone any further dad, God! Who do you think I am?" I spat, rolling my eyes and facing my back to him.

"A horny teenager that's who I think you are! God, Lily! I thought you weren't even interested in boys yet! I wouldn't have been surprised if you came out as gay! When did all this happen?!" My dad continued to lecture me.

"While you were gone." I decided to ignore the rest of the stuff he said.

"You didn't.. you know... devil's tango... right?" My father stumbled over his words.

"DAD! OH MY GOD NO!" I screamed as I pulled the covers over my head to hide the embarrassment.

I felt the covers being pulled back and cringed at what was coming up next, "so who is that boy? A boyfriend?" My dad continued to question as I groaned while shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know! He asked me out earlier and I said no but then I was just kissing him so I don't know what we are!"

My dad simply nodded his head. This'll be fun.