36 - I've Been Lying To You, Mitch

Avi and Scott made their way back to the dance floor, a drink in either hand for Scott. Avi knew it was his cue to steal Kirstie away from Mitch so Scott could interject and take the night by surprise. Avi grabbed Kirstie's hand and spun her, and she met Avi's hold and greeted him with a kiss. He began pulling her a few feet away so Scott could hone in on Mitch. Once she saw what was about to happen she understood why she was being taken away.

Scott stepped in the empty space where Kirstie used to be and greeted Mitch with a dry martini.

"Oh, hey daddy." Mitch winked. "I feel like I haven't spoken to you since breakfast." He laughed and accepted the drink. He took a sip. "Oh, you know me so well!"

"I figured I'm not allowed to interject a dance without a peace offering." Scott laughed and danced around Mitch, giving them some space with their drinks. He found a chance to grab Mitch's waist ever so often and keep him next to him. They danced around and met up with their group again and they all danced together, spending the next hour in celebration and drinks. An hour later they were all at least tipsy or more. Scott was almost to his limit, but he didn't want to screw this night up like he did the first night. He wanted to remember everything that happened. He didn't want to ruin his night with drinks.

Once both of them were free of their drinks they met again on the dance floor and danced very close, hands exploring freely. Mitch's hands were flowing through Scott's golden locks and Scott had his hand on Mitch's waist, mimicking his every move.

"So, you liked the song, didn't you?" Scott leaned in to speak in Mitch's ear. They couldn't hear well since the club was booming, but Scott at least wanted to get their conversation started, even if it took a few hours to get accomplished.

"What?" Mitch threw his head back and laughed. He pulled away so he could read Scott's lips.

"The song! See Through!"

"OH!" Mitch smiled. "How the hell did you get to it?"

"Your song book!" Scott grinned. "It was too good to throw out!"

"Clearly!" Mitch wrapped his hands around Scott's neck. "More dance, talk later. Okay?" He winked. Mitch knew they'd speak eventually, but for now he wanted so badly to dance with this beautiful blonde. He wanted to feel every possible movement on the dance floor.

Scott wouldn't let Mitch escape all night. Thankfully, Mitch obliged, not wanting to dance with another man in the club. He had the man he wanted for the night, but he made sure to share a few dances with Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, and Lindsey. He'd always find his way back in Scott's arms. The music flowed through their veins and their hearts were pounding with every beat.

Mitch alarmed Scott when he grabbed his hand and tugged him upstairs. The upstairs level of the club was a bit quieter, but you still had to focus on conversations. There was a drag show going on in one room, and a bar with a pool table and some places to sit next to it. Mitch tugged Scott to the bar and they found an empty spot to lean up against. Mitch wasn't as drunk as he wanted to be, so he felt another drink would get him to the place he wanted to be.

"What do you want, baby?" Mitch turned around and rubbed his hand on Scott's bicep. "It's on me." He winked and turned back around, waiting for the cute bartender in the tiny shorts to come take his order.

"I don't want anything. I think I'm done for the night." Scott slipped his arm around Mitch's waist. He wanted so badly to kiss him and wisp him away from the bar and take him home. He didn't even mind if they didn't have sex. All he cared about was finally breaking the barrier between them. Patience is a virtue, Hoying.

"Are you sure? I need just one more." Mitch leaned up against the bar and popped his hip out. Scott still kept his arm around Mitch when he spoke to the bartender. Scott grew a little nervous. He wondered why Mitch was being so persistent on drinking and why he was ignoring him. What he didn't know was the thoughts running through Mitch's head. He was more nervous than he ever could have been.