Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The day Seungmin had a better acceptance of his situation and his involvement with the mob group. He only knew a tiny bit about the group but his deal with Chan is very clear. 

He won't leave until his father gives up on him together with his underlings. They should not exist in Seungmin's world and let him cut the ties permanently. The catch? Seungmin will not help or involve himself with his father's schemes. Any form of interaction or conversation is strictly monitored with one of the member's presence. Seungmin is prohibited to talk alone with them or use any form of network to communicate because it will be seen as a betrayal to the mob group. 

He is still independent and can do anything about his life without asking permission and Chan insists that he was a temporary member until the issue of his father is addressed. He could help the group if he wanted it was his sole decision. Chan also promises that he will be protected under their group's name which Seungmin hasn't asked for yet. He will also be allowed to have the privilege but no one will know his identity if he wants it. Seungmin is under the impression that most of the people in the underground already know him as a cowardly, useless son of the District 9 leader. The prestige will help to clear his name and Seungmin is contemplating if he could use the opportunity not to be seen as a slave. 

He just wanted to be out of this bloody world. He didn't want to be the reason for their inconvenience, which is impossible because his father will fight toe to toe just to get his retaliation for Seungmin's fooling him. He wasn't ready for that. He was practically a newborn in this dark side of the world. He doesn't even accept his new life yet. Nevertheless, he read this phrase on the internet before, and the user said it was roughly translated but he still remembers the whole thought. 

"Where there is fear of the tiger, their evening happens." It insinuates that the things you run away from the most come back to you. He really could relate deeply. 

If his father will be on the way to his bright future then he just needs to face him and get it done. Chan has been generous in helping him and he will accept the help with a grateful heart. He is someone who repays what was given to him. He just needs to follow some rules and which include him living with them. 

Seungmin has a long period to accept this condition. He was holding his tongue the whole time as Chan's eyes got darker with contentment when he heard Seungmin hum in acceptance. 

But of course, he also has his own rules. Given that they are lovers, Seungmin needs to have his room far away from them. He hadn't seen their place yet so he hoped Chan would make it work. He was also allowed to wear his comfortable clothes at home (which the mob boss agreed on easily.) Seungmin opens up the skinship with his lovers, showing their affection for each other, making out, etc. He didn't mind them but he also doesn't want them to act weirder and it was going on both sides. 

He will pay them the rent in the same way as his agreement with Felix. Chan didn't like this idea because he wanted to provide for Seungmin but he insisted. He is an adult and very capable of supporting himself. He doesn't need help for that matter. 

Lastly, Seungmin will exclusively depend on them when it involves the gang. He could not act independently to accidentally expose himself and Chan's lovers to danger. Chan looked fearsome when he told this to Seungmin. 

They also discussed the current agreement with the members that Seungmin agreed to be a temporary member of their group. He was the outcast but was not necessarily bad news. Felix and Jeongin are also not involved. Chan said that Felix knows martial arts and how to use a gun. So he isn't that worried about him (Just the general worrying for his lover.)