Chapter 23

A/N: I'm back!!! kkk, this chapter is inspired by the song A Walk by Pyo Ye Jin. The song is melancholy but very beautiful. It was from my favorite kdrama Taxi driver.

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy reading this update. I apologize for just posting now, I didn't realize that it's been so long since my last time. This chapter is actually moving in the direction of the plot.

Happy 15k hits! I never thought that stays would read my fic, honestly but I'm happy that you guys are commenting your thoughts on the story and leaving me kudos too.

Have fun! 💜

-

-

Chapter 23

Seungmin was out for the first time since the accident. His friends were busy and it was a relief that they trusted him to be alone now.

He spent his time watching English series on HBO and sleeping. For some time now, his dreams have become clear day by day. He finally knew that it was a memory but Seungmin got confused remembering different scenarios and faces of people like his parents.

He figured out that he was studying at Seoul University but when he went there earlier to inquire, the register said that he wasn't even enrolled in the said school. It was weird, but the campus was familiar, it gave him a headache while strolling the campus. He stopped at the cafe near the uni and drank americano. He remembered being there with his friends but the strange thing was, those faces weren't Jeongin and the others. It's like Seungmin is in a parallel world. It makes him crazy. He went to places in the metro and entertained himself.

His last itinerary was to the Han River after, ordered Chinese food, and ate there too. He watched the kids playing and some group who were laughing at the distance. Seungmin was sure that he was here not long ago. There is a hotel entrance that makes him feel odd. Seungmin ignored it anyway.

He sighed, to be honest, his mind was in chaos but it wasn't his only problem. It was a peculiar feeling against his chest whenever he was with his friends. Seungmin must be crazy for being attracted to them. He blushed, too aware of their handsomeness. He was also confused about getting attracted to men. It feels so much right being the pedestrian but he is scared. He doesn't want to acknowledge his crush on them yet but, it was hard.

'Ughhh! Are you crazy Kim Seungmin?! You didn't even care that it was 'they' meaning, the seven of them. You even got excited whenever they touched you!'

He made a loud growl noise that made him flustered in an instant. It was good that he went to the secluded place without many people so they wouldn't witness his mind blowing up.

Seungmin is not a sucker for gorgeous faces but Hyunjin, Felix, and Minho are all his type. Well, Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin, and Chan are all handsome too they would take his breath away if they tried to seduce him. 'Oh my gosh,' Seungmin closes his eyes. He really lost it.

He spends his afternoon strolling the area and eating delicious ramen with boiled eggs in the convenience store near the river. He brought snacks and stayed there until sunset.

Seungmin liked the peace and the solitude. He decided to ignore his feelings for the time being until he regained all his memories. From his point of view, it was risky to confess without understanding everything. He was just glad that he accepted his feelings for them this easily. He had a feeling that the past Seungmin would continue to be dense about his growing attraction to his friends. Sometimes, ignorance was bliss too.