Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Seungmin stays in the hospital for 3 nights with the mob taking care of him. He is fine, for the record, the doctor hasn't told them that Seungmin was in danger. He is fine and recovering.

He also detailed the amnesia recovery. It was painful but temporarily amnesia has only diminutive effects because of the trauma. Seungmin will remember soon just give him a proper rest and take him to the environment where he could gain his memories back. There is no distinct study of how long for patients to heal but many cases of Seungmin's sickness are remembered fast.

The unity of the mob changes. Seungmin doesn't know why they became more clingy to each other but it changed now that they included Seungmin in everything. 

"We're heading to one of the clubs Minho hyung is managing, you should come too, Minnie." Jisung perks up his toothy smile which makes him appear cute. Seungmin breathes in staring at the man.

"You guys have a club?" He asks voice clogged with new information.

"I mean, it's for business," Felix muttered eyeing both of them on the couch. Seungmin was pressed while Jisung was a few inches away from his personal space. He didn't mind, he got used to the boys taking his space, even Changbin whom he thought always looked constipated was huddling between the room, closer to Seungmin's amusement.

Seungmin stilled, thinking if he could go. He only attends students' opening parties in uni and he never really comes to the frat's wild party because he thought studying is much more interesting than flirting with the jocks. He remembered staying at home and reading books or watching documentaries. He sometimes spent his free time in the library and when one of his friends decided to go clubbing on his birthday, Seungmin went early and just drank a few less alcoholic drinks and went home before nine to his friend's disappointment. He has never been in a hardcore clubbing, with teenagers who were drinking like it was the end of the world.

Seungmin didn't mind, he thinks that people in general are very flexible and if Seungmin likes the comfort of books and home, many people get recharged by socializing. Attending parties or trips so they could feel alive.

Despite that, Seungmin is open to experience. Felix came to his side just when he brought snacks and focused on watching the movies that Jisung put up earlier on, his hand traveled to Seungmin's palm, gripping them tight. Jisung's head is on his shoulder, they're squeezing close to the couch, Jisung giggling close to his neck while Felix takes his hand to his lap. It's a very domestic scene and Seungmin is trying his best to keep calm and not think of other things that are blurring the line.

He thought of his former friends' closeness and his heart, like magic centered in beating normal. He knew there was something else, small tingling, and fluttering beats to the closeness that the men giving him. He cannot help but feel comfortable. Perhaps, Seungmin wanted to deny the fact that he was starving for their attention. Seungmin likes the bond but cannot help thinking of himself as an outcast. He should not run his imagination, getting kissed, pliant, pressed close in between while the other person is taking his back, strong and sturdy so Seungmin will not get out of balance.

He snorts startling a little to his imagination when Felix also makes a small noise of giggles from the background. He felt his cheeks turning pink and as Jisung kept him from moving, gripping his waist, Felix didn't mind him and just took his hand and squeezed them again and again until Seungmin is loosing his mind.

He is alone in his room, his heart thumping in between his chest. He luckily gets saved by Chan calling Jisung to go somewhere else while Felix goes to fetch Jeongin from uni. They said that Hyunjin would come later to pick him up. They will go to the club Minho's managing and Hyunjin volunteered to help him get dressed. Seungmin just agreed. There is no protest when his friends are excited to take him there. "It will be fun, Minnie" Jisung counters before letting go of Seungmin from his grip, eyes shimmering from excitement.

"I really don't drink much," Seungmin bites his lower lips, Hyunjin smirked, but giggled at Seungmin's innocence.

Hwang Hyunjin is the epitome of beauty. Seungmin has met a few good-looking men and women but this guy here took to perfection. He is wearing a black turtle neck sleeveless, exposing his wide flawless shoulder with dark pants and boots. He has a dark leather jacket hanging on his arm. He is wearing a necklace without a pendant and his hair is laid back and messy. His lips were pink while his eyes were grey. He looks like a dream and very attractive.

Seungmin knew he looked an ant next to Hyunjin but he still couldn't take his eyes off this attractive man. The latter is very aware of Seungmin's reaction but never really takes it as bothersome. Seungmin knows that Hyunjin enjoys the attention.

"Minnie is so cute..." He snorts at the baby tone Hyunjin uses to tease him. He knew this already, but sometimes Hyunjin had this kind of aggression with him. He rolls his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek because he can't look away.

"Where are the others?" Seungmin knew it was cowardly not to fight back at the teasing but he prioritized calming his heart rather than ogling his friend.

The journey is peaceful. Hyunjin receives Felix's call saying that Jeongin and he will be late because Jeongin just finished doing his report. Jisung is already in the club with Minho while Chan and Changbin are still at work.

Seungmin outfit is simple. Like Hyunjin, he is also wearing black pants and a long-sleeved polo that he tackles until his middle forearm. He has rings that Hyunjin made him wear.

They parked the car outside, the club is in the middle part of Gangnam but has the biggest lot and underground parking.

Seungmin is very aware that Hyunjin is known in the entryway because the security just salutes without even examining them. While the line is long, Seungmin is in awe at seeing the luxurious cars after them. The club is high-end based on the visitors that Seungmin identified as celebrities and known personalities in wealthy society. He even recognized some businessmen featured in Forbes magazine.

Seungmin cannot help but release a sigh of breath. He is very intimidated but in the weirdest way possible. It's not his first time clubbing but never been in this kind of club.

The two tall muscle bouncers also salute in Hyunjin's presence.  Three securities with earphones welcome them, bowing their heads, but never give a glimpse at Seungmin. It was autopilot when Hyunjin walked into the crowd straight to the elevator. The club has three floors with VIP rooms in the second. There are CCTVs and strict security men at the entrance of big doors. Hyunjin explains that the club is very popular in the area.

After entering the navy dark two doors, Seungmin found a wall with a painting of a black rose. Hyunjin says he likes the red walls in this area and thinks of painting the black rose which is also the name of the club.

Seungmin eyes twitch at the Deja vu. The name is very unique for a club and felt that it was weird that he thought he had heard of this place before. He stops from his steps and Hyunjin must feel his reluctance but decides to just hold his hand and lead him inside the vacant room.

The walls are glittery pink sparking from the LED lights. The sofa is colored in dark pink with a protracting length matching the walls. Two round tables are made of glass near the sofa. Seungmin smells of caramel and mint. He walks in the distance while Hyunjin goes to sit straight on the sofa comfortably.

They ordered unalcoholic drinks and some fruits. Hyunjin is telling him to ask whatever he wants and don't hold back while texting his phone. Seungmin only nodded his head and drank the kiwi juice he first saw at the table.

"Minho hyung will come soon, he is just talking with someone," Hyunjin mumbled flashing his tight smirk. Seungmin found it hot but refused to acknowledge the attractiveness.

"Seungmin?"