Chapter 20

🎶 Snow on the Beach - Taylor Swift ft. Lana del Rey

Trigger Warning includes in this chapter.
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Mentions of Drugs
Violence/Blood/Injury

Chapter 20

Seungmin feels like he is about to cry, the trembling subsides but his chest is still tight. He didn't notice the time or if he sleeps while sitting, shanks close to his chest, but the horizon is clear outside boasting the soft blue sky.

The sun ray is visible behind the gray curtains crossing the thin silk radiating the room. His vision was blurred and the tiredness in his muscles came cursing his body vehemently. He feels empty and the solitude didn't help to clear his mind. It feels weird that Juho was dead and although Seungmin doesn't directly kill him, the bitterness persists in his nucleus. He isn't the type of person to harm anyone, even if he only gave the original drug mechanics to Juho which the gang from Korea was eyeing so badly. It was a type of drug that could manipulate someone, making a person follow your command when mixing alcohol. It was legal for medication to ill patients experiencing dementia. 

A healthy person will have dizziness, fatigue, and an uncontrollable urge to follow a voice that whispers a command. It will make you a pliant slave and bastards people use it for pleasure to hurt a person. He offers the drug online on the black market and just like he predicted, many people wanted the drug. He makes sure that no one has it but he tips that Juho from Pylon Gangs has it on his hands so it was natural that those gangs will hunt him down openly. 

 He did put the mechanics in the flash drive but it was incomplete, he is sure that Juho will perish once he goes holding it without knowing anything. He was tracked even before he had the flash drive. Sunwoo keeps him in the tab on Juho's location and his movement like a breathing CCTV. 

The dealings with drugs in the Malaysian port were his father's doing and since Juho was the right hand in command, it was obvious that he would take care of it. His location was leaked but Seungmin didn't know how. Sunwoo made sure that Juho will die since many people are now targeting him. 

It was useless if someone would ask him. If greed makes people influential, then it was also the main source of their fall down. Maybe thanks to his sister's genius mind and her nerd personality Seungmin got to learn these things. It was compelled as his resources but hurting a person using this knowledge didn't sit right through him. 

The burn infuriates his skin while those gangs still hunting the history of the drug, Sunwoo made sure that Juho became the traitor and had planned to stab his superior in the back. It was planned well to avoid suspicions of the drug but it will be forgotten soon enough. Pylon and his older brother have plans and Seungmin is thinking if Sunwoo is worth his trust. 

He didn't care if he betrayed him. No one will believe that Seungmin was the one who discovered the drug. They don't have evidence and Sunwoo has been harassing him since then. It was a perfect plan and that's the only reason why Seungmin agreed with his assistance. Sunwoo is rugged in many ways but he treasures his life. If anyone will discover that he has something to do with the puppet drug conspiracy, he will be hunted too like Juho. And that drug is not really special, there is a specific alcohol that should be used for it to become effective. Only that booze could create a scene of evil. 

Seungmin heard a knock pulling his trail of thoughts. He sighs wearily before he opens the door and finds Jisung smiling face. 

"Good morning, Seungmin-ah," He eyed his round cheeks, he looked tired from the closer look but he was still energetic as Jisung searched his face furrowing his brow because Seungmin looks like shit in the morning.