Chapter 13: Unexpected Turn

Niall's P.O.V

"Yeah, uhhh sure, I'll skip with you...?" I ask very unsure of my choice.

His lips curve into a slight smile. Did I make him smile? Aww.

He then extend his hand out to me. Do I grab it? Awkward moment right here.

Sucking up some courage, I grab it, very pround of my choice. He smiles bigger and begins to walk foward. "Where are we going?" I ask as he keeps his head foward.

"Are you hungry?" he asks. I scoff slightly. WHEN AM I NOT HUNGRY!?

"Uhh, what kind of question is that?!" I grumble. He looks unsure so therfore, I shall take the lead.I run past him, tugging him foward, our fingers intertwined. "Whhere aare wee gooing?" he askes as we run pasts streets.

"To only the best place in the world!" I answer quite proudly.

After a few minutes of running, we arrive at the beautiful building. Nando's <3 Zayn is obviously really tired and he looks like he's gonna die.

Zayn's P.O.V

Niall is so fucking flawless. Even with the drops of sweat escaping from his face. He's like the light in a dark room. The spoon in the knife drawer. Now, he's the only thing I see. I even look past the fact that the running ruined my hair.

Niall and I take a seat at the very back, I like him and all, I just don't want to get teased for it. I know, I'm a terrible person.

*15 Minutes Later*

We set our food on the table and Niall begins digging in. He ordered a feast where as I just ordered an amount a cat could eat.

I look down at Niall. He looks sloppy as he eats. It's cute. I guess he notices me staring. Therefore, he fixes himself. Gently lies a napkin on his lap and rolls his sleeves up. Then, begins destroying everything in front him. He's so ador-

What the fuck is that? That, on his arm. Are those... oh no.

"Niall, let me see your arm." I say quite calm but, dangerously slow.

He takes a quick look at it and quickly rolls his sleeve down. He's all wide eyed and terrified. But then again, so am I.

Then, without another word, he's gone. Out the door, joining the wind. I feel sick...

BOMMM BOMNMMM BOMMMM!!! I LEFF YOU WITH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! WHAT WAS ON NIALL'S ARM? A TATTOO? A DOG? YOU'LL SEE.