Chapter 5: Suddenly being Nice?!

Niall's P.O.V

The bell to freedom was about to go off in about 3 minutes or so. "I've finally Decided, I'm going to go to see what Zayn wants..." I told myself Nervoulsy. RRIINNGG!! My Palms began to Sweat, my Heart was Throbbing and my Mouth was Completly Dry. I made my Way to The second Main Hallway. Finally, I was In front of the Bathroom doors. Or, Maybe the Doors to my Death. "I'm Going to Find out why Zayn hates me" I told myself Smiling at the Idea. I Pushed the Door open, seeing Zayn in front of the Mirror fixing his Perfected Hair into the Usual Quiff. He turned around with a Smirky Grin on his Beautiful Face. He walked up to me Slowly, checking if Anybody is here. "Here comes the Punch", I thought to myself, Closing my Eyes, trying my Best to Protect myself in Any way.

"What are you doing?" Zayn Asked.

"Just hurry up and get it over with!" I yelled back in Response.

"You're so Cute, I'm not gonna Hurt you", he Said in his Some What Deep Manly voice. Wait, did Zayn just call me Cute?! Aww, that's so Sweet! I still hate him though!

'What did you need then?", I asked like the Idiot I am, putting my hands down.

He pulled me closer to him. Our bodies touching and our Faces inches apart. What was he doing?!?!

Then, he Gently Whispered in my Ear. "I'm Having a Party tonight, Bring Louis, when you get to my House, head straight to my Basement.", he said handing me His Phone Number and Adress. And, with that, he was gone. I was still Wide Eyed and Mouth Dropped open. Why was he being so nice?!

Who Am I kidding, I loved Zayn! I just would never admit it because of the Abuse! But, the way he called me cute and the way our bodies were touching....felt....so...right. Too bad he's Straight. I frowned and headed out the Door. "I should go to the Party" I thought to myself. Maybe, it will give Zayn the Chance to get to know me. Maybe, we'll make up. I smiled heading to Louis's car so, he can Drop me off at Home.