Chapter 4: Should I?

Niall's P.O.V

It's Been 3 weeks since arriving here In Bradford. I made a Friend, Louis Tomlinson. Since the Day Zayn Malik punched me in the Face, Louis and I have Gotten really Close. Not that Close though. I have to admit though, his Eyes are Dreamy and He is Beautiful. But, he isn't my Type. For some reason, I had my eye on Someone else. Yes, I had a HUGE Crush on Zayn Malik. I HATED his Guts though. I knew I was bi but, I wouldn't let myself Fall for him. Although, he has Been Harrassing. Like 2 days ago, Zayn Slapped me in the Lunchroom just for Accidentally Glancing at Him as I sat down. Liam and Harry jumped in and Slapped me around a little more. And, I started Crying. Louis came in yelling, "Get away from Him!!!" As soon as Louis Yelled that, Harry Backed off. Zayn surprisingly Told Liam To stop. Maybe, Zayn did have a Heart?

It's 5th Period and I have it with Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam. I sat in the Desk in the Last row, in the Corner. Zayn in the Desk beside me. Louis and Harry Sat next to eachother in the very front and Liam Sat by Himself in the Middle of the Middle row. I greeted Louis, sat in my Desk, trying my Best to Aoid eye Contact with Zayn.

In the Middle of Class, the Teacher was blabbing Something about The Revolutionary War. Then, I felt the Softess little tap on my Left Shoulder. I expected it to be Louis or, something. But, no. It was Surprisingly Zayn! He handed he a Scrambled little Paper. I slowly and Quietly unwrapped it. I could barley tell what it said but, I managed to Read it. It read, "Please Meet me in the Boys Bathrrom in the Second Main Hallway after school. Come Alone. Don't Worry, I'm not gonna Hurt you. ~ Zayn (; xx

I thought to Myself silently. "What does Zayn Want from me?" "He's probably gonna Slap me around" "Maybe he needs help writing a Paper or Something?" The Thought that Kept Bouncing around my Head was, "What does the Beautiful Bradford Badboy want from me? Should I go? Should I?" I sighed and Slightly Pouted. Zayn looked at me a Smiled. His Smile was Beautifully Amazing! 

(A/N Should Niall go and see what Zayn wants?!)