Chapter 12: The Plan...

Niall's P.O.V.

Then, he began to speak....

"So Niall, you might be really confused on what's going on so, I will tell you." Zayn spoke up.

"You and Lou, when?!" was all I could manage to say before he covered my mouth with his hand. So, I licked it...

"Niall, what?! You licked me!!" Zayn shouted a he let go of my and wiped his hand over his jeans. 

"Then, don't touch my mouth!" I defended myself. Only your lips can touch my mou-

Stop that! 

Finally, we reached the back of the school. I'm kinda worried...

"So anyways, Lou and I are only dating because we want to make Harry jealous. Lou likes Harry I guess" he said. 

I sighed a sigh of relief. Thank God. Wait. I don't care who he dates!

We sit on a near by curb, Zayn sitting to my right.

"And, you're okay with Harry being gay?! Considering you're homophobic?" I said a little harsh.

"What?! I'm not Homophobic! I'm gay too! Why do you think I'm okay with Fake Dating Louis?!" he said back defending his case. 

What?! Did I hear that correctly?! He's gay?! OMG!!!! Stop fangirling Niall, you're acting like a fat 13 year old girl. 

"Then, why do you harrass me for being gay?!" I asked seriously this time. This time a little more Serious.. Why so serious NIall? 

"That's for me to know and you to find out" was all he said before getting up and leaving. Oh great! Thanks Zayn! I'm late for first period.!!

I get up all well once Zayn is out of sight. I hate being late for class. Two reasons; my first period teacher is a bitch! And second, entering late is like being in the center of attentiion. When you walk in people just stare and it's really rude!! I hate being in the center of attention.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" was all I said before getting up, leaving a confused little Niall sitting on the curb. Crap, now I feel shitty. He's late for first period. 

My poor Niall. Wait... My poor Niall? Damn, it's getting worse.

Ever since that Blonde head of hair came into sight, something changed in me. 

I can't keep denying it though. Soon enough he will find out. 

Yes, I Zayn Javadd Malik, have a crush on Niall James Horan. 

As if he'll ever date me, I've been making his life a living hell since he's gotten here. 

I only bully him to make him notice me. The first day he came, he was staring at me curiously, with his Beautiful Ocean Blue eyes. He kept giving me these mixed feelings so, I torture him for making me feel that way. 

I finally realized that's not the best way to go so, I invited him to the party, asking him to bring Louis as a cover up. To make it look like I'm trying to them up but, really I just want to spend time with Nialler. 

When Louis asked me to be his pretend boyfriend, I was hesitent at first because I have an Image to up hold. But, I realized all the times I'll be with Niall and agreed. 

And, that kiss was simply amazing. I pretend like I don't remember it because if Niall knew I remembered, he would definately reject me. 

But the worst part is... I do remember it. I remember it and I loved it. Every second of it. It was like Heaven's touch. It was absolutley PERFECT! Then, he pulled away and ran. When he left, I cried my heart out knowing he wouldn't want anyone to know that Ziall could be real... Then, I guess that's when everyone figured out that I was gay but, no one knows I'm gay for Niall, so that's good. 

I don't want Niall to feel awkward walking into class late and with everyone knowing that I kissed him, that stupid video is all over Facebook. 

Maybe I should invite him to skip with me? No, he's too innocent and he's the best student the school has. Plus, he wouldn't want to go with me. He hates me. 

I stop walking when I reach the front doors of the school. Then I see Niall walking up to the doors. Suck it up Zayn. Ask him!!!! 

I breathe in and out, here we go. I step over to Niall and turn him around by his shoulder. He jumped at my touch. 

"Hey Niall" I said. 

"Hi" was all he said. 

"Do you wanna skip, you're already late" I asked, my body's shaking badly. I hope it's not noticeable. 

...................

(A/N I honestly don't know where I'm going with this. Any ideas? Thanks, Love You!!! xx -Keanu