Chapter 8: The Party Part 2

"So what's going on here?", I asked already knowing the answer.

"Spin the bottle stupid!", Zayn spit out harshly.

I shrugged it off, looking at the bottle. A beer bottle. Obviously Zayn was drinking it; I could smell his breathe from here. Finally, Harry shot out his hand and spun the bottle. 

I took a glance at Louis; eyes closed, fingers crossed, and whispering things under his breathe. I just hope it land on Louis, it'll lighten him up a little. 

The bottle slowed down, finally landing on some girl sitting next to Zayn. Oh no. I looked at Louis, I could tell he was holding back tears. Cheeks were red and, his knuckles cluched turning white. 

I took a breathe while, rubbing Louis' back comfortly. Harry looked devastated and hurt. A frown appeared on his face. The girl grabbed his chin to face her. Finally, she smashed her lips onto Harry's. As soon as that happened, Louis looked away. Harry pulled back pushing the girl back to her spot on the floor. 

Suddeny, I finally found out what was planned. Zayn invited me knowing I would invite Louis to tag along. He is trying to set Harry and Louis up!! I grin appeared on my face.

Wait... I thought Zayn was homophobic, which is why he torments me. This boy, is very bipolar, and beautiful. Stop that Niall, he hates you and he is using you to make Harry happy. 

I was brought back to reality when Zayn called my name. My head shot up to face Zayn. 

"What? Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts", I said curiously. 

Zayn sighed, looked at the bottle and looked back up to me. I looked at him worriedly. 

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Niall, the bottle!", he yelled pointing at the bottle. 

I then looked down at the bottle. All eyes on me. The bottle was pointing straight to me... The only thing in my head was, "Who spun it?!"

"Wh-", I was cut off when Zayn said, "It was me"

I froze. What am I going to do!? He's drunk... Maybe he won't forget it. But, what about the others, would this little moment ruin everything. I liked how everything was. Me being quiet, him being popular wasting his time tormenting me. 

Then, the girl who had kissed Harry, pulled out her phone, recording everything. 

Before I could say anything, Zayn smashed his lips onto mine...

(A/N) I'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I haven't updated. I was busy with school crap and other poop I had to get to. HAHA I left you guys with a Cliffhanger. I suck -____- I'll update this later on this week. Comment and stuff. Bye!!! LOVE YOU!!! <3xxxxxxxx))