Chapter 16: Complication

My cover has been blown. They totally just saw me. At this time I'm eating some pudding and Zayn is fucking looking HOT AS FUCK.

I seriously should stop staring. Then, Zayn starts walking up to me. Here we go, come get me bitch.

"Hey Niall, uhh since Harry is dating Louis, I guess we're sorta good now." Zayn said sitting down in the empty seat in front of me.

"Really Zayn?! Are you kidding me? Since I've been here all you've done is torture me and you think all it take for us to be 'okay' is for our best friends to fuck? Yeah right!" I demand quite roughly.

"Geez, you are so feisty. Anyway, we're having a little get together and you're invited. Try to keep your lips grounded." he winked and walked away.

Slut.

Then the bell rang.

Finally the end of the fucking day. Me sooooo tired. Fuck.

"Niaalllll!!" Louis yells for me as he catches up.

"What?" I ask dragging my word lazily.

"What are you gonna wear?" he asks.

"For wut...?" my Irish accent cuts off.

"The party!" he rushes excitedly.

"Ew uh no I no going uh duh." I say as blonde as I can.

"Bu-ut you must." he suggests.

"I have to help my mom with her uhhh- feet..?' I said but came out more of a question.

"That's bullshit, you're coming whether you like it or not." he says and runs away.

That's cock poopy. I finally got home and took a nap. I have time, I'm totes probably not gonna go. lol.

...

What felt like 3 minutes, my alarm went off and it was time for the party I'm surely gonna regret going to. I'll just wear this. Maybe I'll just change my top and sweater.

I'm so gonna devour everything in my fridge before I go. Which in fact is exactly what I did.

...

"Partyyyy tiimmmeeee!!" Louis yells from atop of the table chugging his Smirnoff and everyone raises their red cups then chugging their dicks off. Then Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop starts playing.

I'm totes not gonna drink tonig- is that whisky? Don't mind if I do just take a little sip.

By this time I'm fucking wasted. Everything's is such a rush. I think they crushed some ecstasy in this shit. I'm sweating.

"To My Home Girls Here With The Big Butts." Miley sings.

Then all these ratchet ass girls be twerking on the dance floor. Then the DJ grabbed the mic and yelled "Any guys wanna try it out?!"

NO ONE went and tried. Well, its my time to shine. Am I actually gonna do this my brain thought? Hell yeah! The alcohol said.

"LET ME SHOW YA'LL UP!" I yelled.

Then, I pumped my butt up and twerked my ass off. It was silent but I kept going.

Then the crowd started screaming and going cray. I'm actually having fun.

I then felt pressure on my ass and noticed it was Zayn. Im fucking twerking on Zayn. I feel like Miley and Robin Thicke.

At this point, the party was practically waking up the whole world.

Zayn then grabbed my hand and pulled my through the crowd. Bumping and scratching thought the crowd, we get into the corridor.

"What's happening..?" I ask slurring, tumbling through the hall.

Zayn slammed me to the wall and made a sandwich between the wall and him.

"Shhhh, your too ass sexy and unicorns." he said.

He pulled away and pushed us into a random room.

I was roughly pushed onto a bed and I was wildly horny. He began kissing me. It felt so wanting and lusty.

He was on top of me and I had my hands on his dick. Rubbing it sotly and his dick began getting hard.

We pulled away and he pulled my pants off along with my boxers. My dick was now rubbing against his clothes dick.

I began prying his pants off.

And by this time, we both were completely naked and was grinding each other.

We pulled away from our furious make out session and I pushed him off of me and jumped on him. I smiled and he knew what was about to go down.

I slowly went down leaving hickies as I went down to his dick. I grabbed his probably 8 inches dick and shoved it straight in my mouth. I couldn't get it all in my mouth. I sucked and choked on his huge thick cock.

"OH YEAH! YOURE A FUCKING PORNSTAR ARENT YOU!?" Zayn moaned.

He grabbed my shoulders and threw me backwards on the pillows.

"YOU READY FOR THIS DICK?" he seductively said grabbing his lube. Pouring his lube on his hands, he put his fingers in my ass. 3 fingers, shoving is up and down.

"GET READY BITCH!" he moaned.

He lubed up his dick and roughly shoved it up my ass with no mercy. At all.

"OH GOD! OHH!" I yelled and moaned. he wasn't taking his time. He trusted back and fourth, moaning and yelling.

"IM GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!!" He yelled.

I felt his cum erupt inside me and at that exact moment I came and It was fucking HEAVEN ON EARTH.

Cum oozing out of my ass and all over my stomach, he kissed me. Passionate.

"You were so good. I think I love you." he said.

And with that, we fell asleep. Sweaty and pleasured.