Chapter 10: Things Aren't the Same Anymore

Niall's P.O.V.

The sound of my alarm clock is just a death warning that today is Monday and I have to face Humiliation and Zayn. 

I groaned loud enough for just me and my bed to hear. Lazily, I started getting up, untangling myself from my ever so welcoming blankets. I rubbed my eyes, atempting to make to sleepiness go away but, failing miserably. 

I shifted slowly off the bed, walked over to the bathroom. I looked up to the mirror. 

I am so ugly! (A/N I don't really think Niall is ugly! He is freaking gorgous!!!!!!!!!) 

My hair was standing up, going in not One Direction, but all directions. My face and body is really pale to the point where I could easily blend into a cloud. I glance at my teeth, regretting it instantly. I really need braces! Something I should talk to my mom about. I have a few pimples now and then but, not too much. 

Oh crap. School. I totally forgot. I hopped into the shower after sliding out of the clothes I've worn at the party. Yes, I didn't change my cothes, I was too worried and busy doing other things I want to forget. 

I closed my eyes for a second and before I knew it, I was in Louis' car drving to school. Wow, I hate Mondays. 

"Do you want to talk about what hap-", Louis was about to say before I rudely interupted him. 

"NO, I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING KISS!'", I yelled a little harsher than I intended to. 

"Sorry Nialler", was all he said before we entered the never ending awkward silence. "Hey Lou, I'm sorry." I said, looking into his eyes until, he ripped away from our gaze to drive. 

"It's fine but, I kinda need to tell you something." he mumbled to me. 

"Thanks for forgiving me! And, shoot!", I said eagerly to what he needs to tell me...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!