Chapter 3: Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles...

Tears Raced down my Pale Face. I stood up slowly and quietly. "Thank God No one saw." I cried to myself. Suddenly, a Boy with Brown Perfected Hair, Beautiful Blue Eyes, and Tanned Skin, Came running Towards me. "Oh My God, Are you okay?! Damn that Zayn!!" He Yelled brushing his Thumb on the Red Punch Mark on my Face. Zayn. That's the Beautiful Boy's Name. I still Hated him Though. "What's his Problem?" I asked Quietly as we walked Down the Long White with Red Lockers Hallway. "He keeps to himself, he doesn't like anyone but, his two Friends, Harry Styles and Liam Payne.", He replied with a slow Stutter.

At that exact Moment, Harry And Liam met up with Zayn by the Trash next to the Lockers. Harry had Brown Curly Hair, Emerald bright Green Eyes, Pink Lips, and Pale White Skin. Liam on the Other Hand had Light Brown Eyes, Dark Brown Hair that was Slightly Spiked into a Quiff into the MIddle, and White skin that was Tad bit Tanned. They both had An Evil Grin on their Faces as they walked up to Zayn. 

Louis Pulled me, almost dragging me to Follow him. Passing "Them". Before Quickly rushing pass them, Harry Made a Flirty look to Louis. Louis Returned it with a Slight Blush. Did they Have a Little thing going on with them? "What's your Name?" He asked sucking me out of my Thoughts. "Oh Sorry, I was lost in my Thoughts, I'm Niall Horan, I'm new here" I replied quickly. He and I sat down at a Small Table in the Corner of a Meadow Field outside the School. "Judging from the Sexy Accent, you're Irish?" He asked with a little Smirk. "Yeah" I replied stuttering. "Oh by the Way, I'm Louis Tomlinson" He said with a Big Smile. He seemed like Someone who I will be Getting along with. Fianlly, a Friend. :)