Chapter 17: Regrets

Oh God. Why did I have to drink so much? Ugh, my head is pounding and my eyes are totes gonna fall out.

I don't dare to open my eyes because the FUCKING SUNLIGHT! I stand up, with my eyes closed, heading towards the blinds.

Ugh.

I can't stand up straight. I back hurts. I ass hurts. Everything hurts.

After closing the blinds, I carefully open my eyes slowly. Ugh. I'm not blind which is a good thing but the bad thing is Zayn is on the bed.

Fucking. Naked.

I couldn't get any memories of what happened last night. Nothing, I don't even remember what I drank.

Oh shit. I'm fucking naked. It's not much of a surprise that I'm naked because I sleep in my nude. But, why the fuck is Zayn naked?

I know we didn't have sex, that's for sure. Did he have sex with some girl in the bed with me? Ew. Activating turtle mode.

I gather all my clothes and head steadily to the bathroom. Ew, smells like shit and vomit.

Ew, I hate mirrors. I swiftly put my pants and boxers on. Ugh, I need to start wearing wristbands.

After fully dressing myself, I head out. I'm freaking out because Zayn is still naked and I'm turned on.

Slowly, I tip toed to the hallway. Right when I exited the room, Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You surely had fun didn't you?" he asks with that dimply little smirk of his. I am not in the mood for this.

"Yeah, my head hurts, I gotta head home." I reply trying to release his grip.

He pulls me back into his arm.

"Hey, when you get home, be sure to check your Facebook." he says and walks over to Zayn's room.

What..? Huh..? Oh God, what if it's another humiliating video of me and Zayn?! Fuck.

...

Right when I got home, I went to my room. I wasn't up for food right now. I would probably puke it up anyway.

I sat on my bed, just trying to remember last night. Nope. Nothing.

Oh fuck, Facebook!

I opened my laptop and signed into Facebook. Blah, blah blah.

Natalie Gracefall tagged you in a video

I hate Natalie. She always has her camera video taping people doing shit and she posts them of Facebook.

I hope it's nothing bad.

I played the video nervously and I was shocked.

I watched as I twerked on Zayn. Just shaking my ass on his erected bulge. Oh God.

Why me?

She tagged me in another video? I hate this bitch. I'm gonna kill her.

I played the next video. This is just out of line!

The video was Zayn and I in a furious make out session.

Wait up, that actually happened?

Then, it went to us tearing each other's clothes off and it ended there.

The caption said: "I have the whole thing on tape. I can't upload it to Facebook but if you wanna see Zayn fuck Niall, you can send me a text ;)"

Oh fuck no. We had sex?!

What?!

Zayn is such a bitch. I bet this was all part of his plan. To get me drunk and have sex with me. I hate him. He's such a bitch! Ugh I need to resist the urge.

I lay in my bed and just wonder off. I grab my phone minutes later; I have an idea. I download a texting app and get a fake number.

I text Natalie asking for the rest of the video.

A few minutes later she replied with a clip of the video.

They actually have a video?! Fuck! Do I dare watch it?