Chapter 9: The Kisses

Zayn smashed his lips onto mine, It was not a rough kiss, it was more like a lovely passionate kiss. It was... Wonderful. I can't believe I'm saying this. It's like two missing puzzle pieces put together. It's like, that missing part of my heart has been found.

He crawled closer to me, not breaking this Beautiful kiss. I lay back so my back is pressed against the floor, with him on top of me. I wrap my hands around his neck with his around my waist. He then rolls me over to where I'm on top.

To my surprise, we've been at this kiss for about 3 minutes now. Finally, he presses his tounge to my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I don't give it to him right away but, I couldn't resist. His tounge explored my mouth. There wasn't a spot he didn't lick. He wrestled against my tounge, winning of course.

I started smiling towards the kiss. Then that's when it hits me. We weren't alone! And, that girl is video taping! Oh Crap!!! I pull away, got up and looked at everyone. They were all eye wide. The girl's phone was still recording. My heart stopped. Zayn is probably drunk, which means if he sees that I ki-  he kissed me, He would torment me more than he already does.

I looked down at Zayn, He... was,,,, sobbing.? What?! I start tearing up myself. I finally, ran out, leaving Louis, Zayn, and the party. I ran all the way home, not stopping, full speed.

I can't believe this is happening. I hate my life!

But, that kiss. It was fucking great!!! If only I could do it all day, I would! What am I gonna do at school tomorrow?? I'm gonna die, for sure. Zayn's reputation is gonna see that video and blame me and kill me. Once I got home, I ignored everyone, running to my bedroom. I quickly ran to my laptop. Signed into Facebook. There it was, the video.