Chapter 11: Things Aren't the Same Anymore Part 2

Louis P.O.V. 

I started getting nervous, regretting ever saying anything. My eyes are blinking faster than, they were 2 minutes ago. 

"Well?", Niall said breaking me from my thoughts. 

Okay Louis, time to face the fact that you can't keep this from Nialler anymore...

"Well...I....uhh", I mumbled, sighing finally entering the school parking lot. 

"Spit it out", Niall said eagerly...

Niall P.O.V 

The car comes to a stop, signaling that we are in fact at school and that I have to face whatever comes in my way. 

"Well, I can't tell you now, after school?", Louis asked despretely, as if it was the hardest thing he could ever tell me.

"Okay but, you better!", I said, opening the car door, leaving a grinning Louis in the car. 

"Louis, hurry up!", I said as he is now finally opening the car door. 

Once he's finally out the car, he runs towards me. I finally realize once he's caught up to me, he's still running. Running towards something. Or, someone?

Well, this is a Surprise.....

Louis is running into the arms of My Zaynie!! 

Wait I'm confused about two things; Did I just call him MY ZAYNIE?! I'm going all cray cray this morning! And second, Louis and Zayn?! What happened to the Larry action. When was Zouis born?! WTF?!!

Then, the moment Louis reached Zayn, with Zayn wrapping his loving arms around Louis, something stabbed through me. 

Something I don't think I've ever experienced before.... What is this sensation I have in my chest. Make it stop!! 

Then, it hits me. This Pain, may be Jealously...

No, that can't be right... I don't like Zayn, do I? 

Sure, I'm gay but, I can't like a man who torments me for everyday I come to this school! 

OMG I think I like Zayn Malik. Oh God, why do you hate me?! I refuse to believe I like Zayn, It's nearly impossible! But, still a little possible. Stop Niall, You can't like Zayn, from the looks of it, he's probably with Louis, which hurts if I must say so myself.

I take a deep breathe, before making my way over to Zayn and Louis. 

"Hey" I said very awkwardly then I intened to.

"Oh Niall, this is what I wanted to talk to you about, I...uh...I'm...you know", Louis stuttered nd really couldn't get the words out. 

"We're dating," Zayn said, emotionless. WOW

The pain in my chest again, it hurts even ten times worse!

"It was kinda noticable" I managed to get out.

"Lou, can you leave me and little blondie alone for awhile, I'd like to talk to him, please babe?" Zayn said sudectively.

I winced at the "Babe"

"Okay babe" was all Louis said before gently kiss Zayn's lips. 

WHOA! OUCH!!! THAT PAIN IS COMING 100 TIMES WORSE!!! OUCH!!!!! 

Wait, Zayn needs to talk to me?! About the kiss??! Oh God, I'm probably gonna get beat until I die. Literally die.

Once Louis left, Zayn put his arms around my shoulder and we continued walking, towards the back of the school. 

Then, he began to speak.....

TO BE CONTINUED...