▎𝐄𝐏. 𝟕 → 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 ▎

"Ready for your next challenge?" MePhone asked.

"But it's, like, 10:32 at night, and we compete tomorrow, remember?" Pepper said as Salt walked up next to her.

"Yeah, it's, like, too early" Salt said.

"Well, nobody cares about your opinions anyway. Let's get to it" MePhone said.

"Wait, who is this?" OJ asked. He pointed at the object standing next MePhone, which was you.

"Oh, right. This is my child, Y/n. I promised them I would be taking them trick or treating since it was Halloween so I brought them with me for this challenge" MePhone said.

"Hello!" You said as you smiled.

"You're MePhone's kid? How are you still alive?" Paintbrush asked.

"Shut up" MePhone said. "So, in the last episode, Team Chicken Leg lost. Now, one of its members is going home."

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈
ELIMINATION TIME! (duh-nuh!)

All of the contestants who were part of Team Chicken Leg were sitting on haystacks while you and MePhone were standing near a table.

"Hey, it looks, like, different" Salt said.

"Why did you renovate the area? It was just changed!" Pepper added.

"Yes. It was replaced earlier, but don't worry, it's just for today" MePhone said.

"These haystacks seats aren't really comfy" OJ muttered.

"This episode, we have cookies baked by Y/n themselves, who actually baked the other cookies as well" MePhone said as you smiled in pride.

"Alright" Balloon said.

"Did you guys like the cookies I made before?" You asked.

"I'm sure we would have, if MePhone didn't eat them!" Pickle said. You slowly turned your head to MePhone with a stare of disappointment on it.

"Yeah, I'm a fat slob. Which is why I ate the cookies you baked for this elimination too" MePhone said.

"WHAT" You yelled as all the other contestants complained.

"Instead of cookies, I have candy corns, but I ate that too" MePhone said.

"HEY" Balloon yelled.

"Just kidding! It's right here" MePhone said showing the candy corns on the table. He slowly reaches his hand and grabs one of the candy corns and tries to put it in his mouth but is stopped when you and OJ hit him in the head at the same time. "Okay, okay. Calm your pits, you two. I won't eat them."

"As you know, I'm letting you all choose who to eliminate, and nobody won immunity, so let's start!"

"Uhhh... Salt!" Balloon said. On the big screen, a picture of Salt came on with a'ding'.

"OMG, what did I ever do to you? You know what? FINE! I vote for YOU!" Salt said in return and a picture of Balloon appeared on the screen.