ᴇᴘ. 14 → ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELIMINATION TIME! (duh-nuh!)

"So last time, Taco was the Ultimate wrestling champaign, so she wins immunity" MePhone said.

"Indeed!" Taco said.

"And as you can probably tell... I redesigned the elimination area! The prizes for the elimination are boomerangs."

"Woah, do I get one?"

"Wait! Who the heck are you?"

"I'm the contest winner!" Party Hat said. "You know you promised me one episode live so here I am!"

"Isn't Bow annoying enough?" MePhone said. You kinda agreed with him. Their voice was unreasonably high pitched.

"But you promised!"

"Fine, I'll give you one if you just go away!" MePhone threw the boomerang to Party Hat only to come back to him before it reached them. Party Hat start crying which made you feel like your eardrums were about to pop.

"Paper, OJ, Bow. You guys got 25, 33, and 69 votes respectively. Here are your boomerangs!" MePhone throws the boomerangs at them which leads to Paper getting knock off his plate. OJ broken, and Bow just caught it while sitting on a chair.

"Apple and Pickle, one of you will be eliminated."

"It better not be me! I don't want to go anywhere near that stupid Marshmallow!" Apple said.

"The person who is eliminated is........ sorry, I blanked out for a moment thinking about cookies!"

"Seriously?" You said.

"What? Cookies are great!"

"I know but-"

"Can you just tell us who it is?!" Apple yelled.

"Alright, calm down. Apple, you got 244 votes, which is the most ever" MePhone said.

"What?!"

"Had to see that coming" OJ said.

"Is that an insult?" Pickle asked.

"Wait! Hold on! Remind me, what does eliminated mean?" Apple asked before getting launched into the sky by the fist thingy.

.・。.・゜✭・.

"Time for the next challenge! My personal favorite, MePhone says" MePhone said.

"Isn't that a game for like, five year olds?" OJ asked.

"Well, I'm just a year old and me but let me assure you, this is no child's play."

"Technically it is" You said.

"Does anybody need me to explain the rules?" MePhone asked. Pickle, Taco, and Bow raised their hands.