ᴇᴘ. 9 → ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡᴅᴏᴡɴ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was December and it was snowing all around the set for II. You were happily playing in the snow when MePhone called for you.

"Y/n, it's time for the elimination" MePhone said.

"I'm coming! You said as you followed MePhone. After the incident last month, MePhone had agreed to let you become his assistant on the show. 

"I've redesigned the elimination area. Wanna see?" MePhone asked.

Lightbulb, Pickle, and Bomb all said yes.

"Okay."

The floor underneath then launched them in the air and they landed on some plated in the sky.

"This place is awesome. It's amazing" Pickle said.

"308 people voted. Not a record, but more than the last time" MePhone said.

"I got candy canes! And I'll throw one to you if  you are safe" You said.

"The first candy cane will go too... Bomb. You got 69 votes, the least of everyone" MePhone said as you threw him a candy cane.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yeah" Bomb said, catching the candy cane.

"Now it's down to Pickle and Lightbulb" MePhone said. "Wow, with only one vote less, Pickle is safe  at 119 and Lightbulb with 120 is eliminated." You threw a candy cane at Pickle but he didn't catch it and it hit his face. 

"Unga! Not the fist thingy!" Lightbulb said.

"There is no fist thingy" MePhone said.

"Really? So, like, I can stay?"

"No."

The plate that Lightbulb was standing on flipped and dropped her. "Woah!" 

You assumed that she landed in Idiotic Island.

"But how are we supposed to get down there?" Pickle asked. The plates that Pickle and Bomb were standing on flipped and dropped them into the snow below.

"Contest number 9 is Christmas tree contest" MePhone said. Apple came running up to you and MePhone.

"It's all lies! It's all lies!" Apple said, then ran away.

"What's her problem?" You asked. MePhone just shrugs.

"Over there is a small forest and each team gets an axe" MePhone said as he threw the axes. OJ managed to jump over the first axe but the second one hit him head on and he shattered.

"Hey, that's naughty! Oh wait, it doesn't matter. I've been nice all this time and you know what? I'm not going to be nice anymore!" Apple said.

"Am I missing something here?" You said. 

Then an ad started playing. It was about chairs or something. You didn't really pay attention to it. Since you didn't really have anything better to do, you decided to watch the teams get their trees.