ᴇᴘ. 11 → ᴀQᴜᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Did you enjoy your trip around the world, guys?" MePhone asked.

"Yeah! We even made a slideshow!" Marshmallow said. She showed you and MePhone the slideshow they made with a bunch of pictures you guys took around the world.

"Yeah, well, whatever. It's time for a double elimination! Two people will be going home as I said earlier but which two? Let's find out!"

.・。.・゜✭・.
ELIMINATION TIME! (duh-nuh!)

"The two contestants with the most votes will be eliminated" MePhone said.

"Oh my gosh! I hope it's Paintbrush!" Apple said, pointing to Paintbrush.

"You brat! I wish Santa took you with him!" Paintbrush said.

"Hey!"

"Be quiet!" MePhone said before explaining to the viewers about how he meant that they were supposed to only vote for one contestant. Whichever two contestants have the most votes will be eliminated.

"The rewards this episode are bendy straws."

"Yay! So, do we get drinks too?" Paper asked.

"No. So let's get started! 364 viewers voted. Bow and Bomb won immunity so they automatically are safe." MePhone throws bendy straws at them. Bow caught it and Bomb blew up and his plate flew into Bow.

"Marshmallow was the only person to get less than 10 votes so she is still in this."

"Yay!" Marshmallow said while catching the bendy straw.

"Pickle and OJ got 24 and 29 votes respectively and get bendy straws." Pickle and OJ both caught them.

"Taco, even though you are annoying as hell, you managed to be safe with only 35 votes."

"SOUR CREAM" Taco yelled as the bendy straw hit her.

"So is Apple."

"Yes!" Apple said as she caught the bendy straw.

"Paper, Paintbrush, Salt. Only one of you will be safe. The other two will be eliminated" MePhone said.

"I hope it isn't me" Paper said. "It better not be or else!" Paper said, this time having red eyes. "I mean, I really love everyone here." "They can all eat my numb!" "Yeah.."

"Salt, you got 92 votes! You are eliminated" MePhone said.

"Oh my god! No!" Salt said"

"Now, the the next person eliminated is.. Pa-" MePhone extended the ending of the word to add suspense. "-intbrush."

"Yay!" Paper said.

"No!" Paintbrush said.

"So Salt and Paintbrush out of here!" MePhone said.

"Oh no, how could this happen?! I can't believe this!"