❝ 𝙴𝚙. 𝟹 | 𝚃𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Bright Lights! Come with me to the elimination area!" MePhone said, while at the same time, Knife was blending a milkshake. "Knife, you mind not blending at milkshake in our faces?"

"Well, sorrryy!" Knife said sarcastically.

"You should be! So let's start the elimination."

"Hold on! Where's Test Tube and Yin-Yang?" Paintbrush asked.

"Here we are!" Test Tube said as Yin-Yang followed behind them. Though it seemed that it was just Yin.

"Hey something's different about you, Yin-Yang! Uh, did you get a new tie?" Apple asked.

"No! Test Tube gave me a potion to split Yang and I into different people" Yin said.

"Wow! That's incredible!" MePad said.

"Wait, then where's Yang?" You asked.

"He ran away, we were trying to find him!" Yin said.

"Eh, I'm sure we can let that wait a bit, but first we have to give out the prizes" MePhone said, as you pulled out the prizes. "Sticks! We got a lot of votes so we decided to make it special." The screen showed 3021 votes. "Marshmallow, Test Tube and Apple are safe." You tossed them the sticks.

"Here Marshmallow! You can have my stick!" Apple said, giving her stick to Marshmallow.

"Aww, thanks Apple! Uh, I guess..." Marshmallow said.

"Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Fan are also safe. Here are your sticks" MePhone said as you threw them.

"It's not as good and spectacular as oatmeal raisin but I'll have to deal with it" Lightbulb said before eating the stick.

"Okay, that's really concerning..." Paintbrush said while Fan's face cringed.

"It's between Cherries and Yin-Yang. While the Cherries get along well with each other, we can't say the same for Yin-Yang" MePhone said.

"That's why I'm so glad we separated!" Yin said.

"Yeah, maybe it won't be so annoying!" Cherries said.

"MePad, show the votes!"

"This should be good" MePad said as he pulled up the votes on his screen. The screen showed that Yin-Yang only got 878 votes while Cherries got 974 votes. The Cherries gasp before sighing.

"Uh... who am I kidding? I deserve this..." Cherries said.

"What do you mean, Cherries? I thought you were pretty cool! Box would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you!" Apple said.

"Because...*Sigh* I sent Marshmallow to Mars!" Cherries confessed, which made everyone gasp.

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Fan exclaimed.