▎𝐄𝐏. 𝟏 → 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐂𝐄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wooooah! This is fun!" You said. MePhone had decided that it was time for Inanimate Insanity Season 2 to come out. You both decided to get some new contestants along with bringing some of the old contestants back to the show for another chance at 1 million dollars. 

You were excited to be able to be in another season and get to see some of your old friends again. Though you didn't know how to feel about the new contestants. There were Test Tube, Microphone, Cheesy, Box, Yin-Yang, Trophy, Fan, Suitcase, Soap, Tissues, and Cherries.

Test Tube was pretty nice though it seemed like she didn't have much experience with socializing with people. You could honestly relate to her since you felt the same when you first got on the show.

Microphone was also nice but very loud. She would sometimes forget to turn down the volume leading in her talking much louder then needed.

Cheesy was basically a comedian since he wouldn't stop making jokes. It was kinda hard to hold a conversation with him since he wouldn't stop joking around.

Box was a pretty chill guy. He didn't talk much but he was still cool.

Yin-Yang was a lot to handle. Mostly Yang. They would always be arguing and disagreeing about everything. Sometimes they even begin fighting.

Trophy was just rude and cocky. He thinks just because he's strong that he's going to win. You knew that that type of contestant is one that gets eliminated pretty quickly.

Fan was like Test Tube, expect instead of being obsessed with science, he's obsessed with the show, Inanimate Insanity. He was overjoyed when he got to meet you and said he was the shows biggest fan.

Suitcase was the first contestant you befriended from all of the new contestants. She had to have been the kindest out of all of them.

Soap was obsessed with cleaning up and trying to get rid of all germs. That was technically impossible to get rid of all the germs in the world but that didn't stop her from trying.

Tissues sure gave her a run for her money. He kept coughing and sneezing almost every minute. You felt bad for the poor guy. He was actually a pretty nice but everyone stayed away from him since he sneezed so much. His conditshawn also made him tired most of the time.

And finally there was the Cherries. They seemed to get along with each other unlike Yin-Yang. They also seem to enjoy pulling pranks on others.

MePhone loaded them all in a plane and you were off to go start the second season of Inanimate Insanity. And now, you were standing on the wing of the plane with MePhone right next to you.

"Alright Y/n, watch me use the parachute first and then you'll go" MePhone said. He jumped off of the wing and fell threw the sky. He didn't pay attention to where the ground was and fell on the ground before he opened his parachute. You followed after him but made sure to open your parachute before you hit the ground. "And that! Was to show you what NOT to do."

"Hey Y/n!" Pickle said.

"Hi, Pickle! :)" You said.

"Um... hi?" OJ said to MePhone.