ᴇᴘ. 13 → ɪɴᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's because I'm extremely smart, duh" Apple said. You were sitting next to Pickle and Marshmallow on the bench with Apple sitting on the other side of Pickle.

"So, time to vote, huh?" Marshmallow said.

"Yeah, for you" Pickle said.

"Oh come on! I said I was sorry!"

"We don't speak high-pitched squeaker language!" Apple said.

"Apple, that was rude" You said.

"Yeah, now you're just being as bad as Marshmallow" OJ said, coming out from behind the bench.

"Yeah!" Paper said, also coming out from behind the bench.

"Buy a chair!" Bow said.

.・。.・゜✭・.

ELIMINATION TIME! (duh-nuh!)

"Welcome back to the elimination area!" MePhone said. "Now with the voting box! Go there and vote for the contestant you dislike the most." 

Everyone took turns going in and out of the voting box. You looked at the votes that were coming in and it seemed that everyone was either voting for Marshmallow or Apple. Though at the end, for some reason, someone voted for OJ.

"So, after counting up the votes, we have three votes Apple, three votes Marshmallow, and one vote OJ" MePhone said. You saw Paper apologizing to OJ, which probably meant he accidentally voted him out. 

"Oh great" Marshmallow said.

"Well, this is the second two people have had the same amount of votes, so we're gonna solve this the same way as last time. With a tiebreaker." Marshmallow and Apple's plates flipped, causing both of them to fall.

"All you have to do is answer one question. The first contestant who answers correctly stays and the other will be sent to Idiotic Island" MePhone said. After he finished, you heard Paper yell in pain.

"What is 12 times 2 divided by 2 times 2 divided by 2 by 2 again minus 6 plus 1?"

"Seven!" Apple yelled.

"Apple is correct!" You said.

"Wh-what?! How do you know that?" Marshmallow asked.

"My lucky number always works!"

"Does that mean I'm eliminated?"

"To make a long story short... yes" MePhone said, before Marshmallow got hit by the Fist Thingy.

.・。.・゜✭・.

"Final six! Awesome! We are really almost done now and to get this show started, it's time for the Inanimate Insanity Smackdown wrestling, so we're going to go into a tournament bracket so let's get started" MePhone said, as Bow and Apple get thrown into the ring.