ᴇᴘ. 18 → ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʟᴀɴᴇ (ᴘᴛ. 2)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The elimination area smashed into the ground as OJ pushed Taco out of the way. You, MePhone, and MePhone4s landed on the ground.

"I need a vacation..." MePhone said. MePhone5 appeared in front of MePhone.

"You can pack your puny bags later!" MePhone4s said as the three of you ran away.

.・。.・゜✭・.

OJ and Taco were neck and neck to the finish line. They both jumped for the finish line as all of the other contestant watched closely.

After they jumped, Taco was on the ground as she looked up and saw OJ, who had crossed the finish line.

"I did it! I won Inanimate Insanity!" OJ said. All of the contestants cheered for OJ before getting interrupted.

"Stop cheering, you fouls!" Taco said. Everyone stopped and turned to Taco.

"Um... what?" OJ asked.

"It is all wrong! I was built to win! My plan was perfect!" Taco said. All of the other contestants were confused on what Taco was saying. "Yes, you were all utterly fooled. Did you honestly think I was that half witted? I merely pretended to be an idiot. Not to be seen as a threat, and to make the viewers like me more."

"What? I don't understand..." Pickle said.

"Of course you don't! You were never really my friend! You were just part of my cover along with Y/n!" Taco said.

"Hey Lay of Pickle, British... Taco?" OJ said. 

"So be it. It wasn't my fault his strategy fell short of success anyway. It was that demented pink headgear's!"

"Yeah. Whoever that is, shame on them" Bow said.

"It's you! You dolt! But luckily enough, neither MePhone or Y/n are anywhere to be seen. And I'm not gonna let Bow stop my plan from completion!" Taco snatched the briefcase from OJ and made a run for it.

"Hey! Come back!" OJ said, chasing after Taco. MePhone5 flew above Taco and grabbed the briefcase.

"Is that MePhone5?" Knife asked.

"Wow! What an unexpected guest!" Nickel said.

"Million dollar achieved!" MePhone5 said.

"No way, Jose!" MePhone4s yelled.

"Wait, 4s, don't!" MePhone tried to warn him but failed. MePhone4s kicked MePhone5 which made him fall and drop the million dollars. MePhone5 pulled out a gun from his hand and shot MePhone4s with some purple goo. Then MePhone5 approached MePhone as they got closer and closer to a cliff. You wanted to go help him but Pickle stopped you by grabbing your arm.

MePhone5 shot MePhone which caused him to almost fall off the cliff before he caught the edge of it. You saw MePhone talking on the phone before dropping it in the water below him. MePhone wasn't waterproof so if he fell in the water, he would die.