ᴇᴘ. 10 → ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅɪɢɪᴛ ᴅᴇꜱꜱᴇʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You and MePhone were making your way to Idiotic Island. 

"So what does Idiotic Island look like?" You asked.

"It's a small island where I keep the contestants who have been eliminated" MePhone said.

"A small island? What's stopping the contestants from just swimming back to the main island?"

"The cage, obviously."

"I'm sorry, the what?" When you and MePhone got to Idiotic Island, you realized that he wasn't kidding about it being small or the fact that the contestants were being held in a cage. "Isn't this kidnapping?"

"No" MePhone said, sweating slightly. "Now, let's see which one of them will rejoin the competition."

"Alright, coolness!" Bow said.

"You're not a contestant, Bow" MePhone said. MePhone used the fist thingy to launch Bow in the air.

"Is that the fist thingy that Lightbulb was talking about?" You asked.

"Yup. Everyone, hold on to something heavy." Everyone immediately grabbed onto Baseball.

"Hey, I'm not that fat!" Baseball said.

"Well, you are getting a little bit chubbier around the edges" Lightbulb said. After she said that, they all got launched into the air by a plate underneath them. You and MePhone made it up to the plates in the sky. Though when you looked down, you saw Bow continuing to get punched into the air by the fist thingy, which she seemed to be enjoying.

All of the contestants landed on their own separate plates, along with Bow.

.・。.・゜✭・.

REJOINING TIME (duh-nuh) 

"That's a song?"- Baseball

"One of you will be rejoining the game" MePhone said.

"It's a shame I have to look at that ugly face again" Knife said.

"Knife, That's-"

"And it's a shame that barely anyone voted for you" You said.

"Oooh" Lightbulb said.

"Wait, who are you?" Baseball asked.

"That's MePhone's kid" Lightbulb said.

"You have a kid?" Paper asked.

"Yes I do, why is that such a big surprise to you guys?" MePhone asked.

"You honestly seemed like the type of guy who wouldn't like kids" Balloon said.

"Well, I have you know, I am a great father, right Y/n?"

"A much better dad then Knife could be" You said.