Arron

FIRST TRY 

She was not looking for a relationship right now but I couldn't take her off my mind, so I decided to run, maybe it'll take my mind off of her, a habit I have gotten attached to ever since I decided I need something to destress with that didn't have alcohol in it.
I don't know why it bothered me so much but maybe it was because I really wanted to get to know her, she looked like someone I would enjoy spending my time with, someone that could mean something to me.
So, I ran, fast and steady, keeping my breathing even and my eyes focused on the road.
Why did she text James, that's what kept bothering me, why did she approach James when she wasn't really ready for a relationship? If it wasn't about a relationship why approach James?
I turned up the volume of my music trying to shut off my thoughts but something kept dragging me back to her and her beautiful hair, how I wished I could run my fingers through it, I bet it feels soft.
I stopped to catch my breath when the same shade of her hair caught my eyes, it felt like I manifested her, there she was sitting in the car, but she didn't look okay, her hands gripping the steering wheel like her life depended on it .
she looked alert, her breath was uneven and her eyes closed tightly shot and I could see her tears streaming down her face, she looked like she was having a panic attack so I ran up to her car and knocked on her window, one time, then another and then she looked up at me and for a moment I can see relief glossing over her eyes and then she looked away.
I walked over to the passenger seat and tried to open the door but it was locked so I tapped on the window again, she looked over at me and I pointed to the door and she immediately unlocked it and I got into the car.
I didn't know what to say so I sat down and closed the door, I reached for her hand which she gripped tightly in hers "breathe, Lara" I said and she looked at me so I took a deep breath gesturing for her to mimic me and she nodded "yes that's it, just like that" I muttered and exhaled as she let out her breath and I drew one back in again and she did the same, her hand was still trembling in mine but she began to calm down "good, that's good" I whispered and she nodded again.
"I'm not stalking you I promise." I said immediately and she drew her eyebrows together confused then realization washed over her face and she gave me a small smile "oh, yea I know I didn't think you were" she said her voice hoarse and her eyes shone with tears "thank you" she muttered and I smiled at her, my thumb unconsciously rubbing on the back of her hand and we just stared at each other for a couple of seconds.
Though her face was blotchy and stained with tears, and her eyes bore pain deeper than one should carry she still looked beautiful, my eyes trailed over her face, from her beautiful green eyes down to her freckled nose, and for a moment my eyes settled on her plump lips before I looked back up again her eyes meeting mine, so beautiful.