Lara

"yes, love?" he whispered into my ear and I felt my eyes roll back into my head "Kiss me" I demanded and he smirked looking at me for a moment before he laid me down slowly on the couch, and hovered over me but he felt so far away, I snaked my hands around his neck and pulled him down until his entire body was pressing against mine "eager much?" he asked and I rolled my eyes "don't you roll your eyes at me, Lara.." he warned, his voice sending chills throughout my body "Or what?" I asked as I gulped and he looked down to my lips that begged for his to kiss again "then you won't have what you asked for" he teased me "then I'm going to bed" I threatened emptily and he grinned "go ahead" he said while he pressed himself onto me contradicting his words and I groaned "then move" I said and he did, but not in the way I intended to him to, but in a way that got me trapping the voice that threatened to escape my throat "are you sure you want to go to bed?" he asked, his blue eyes darkened and his grip on my waist tightened "yes" I breathed out and he shook his head "I think you're lying" he said before he lowered his lips dangerously close to mine and I had to use every ounce of strength I had not to close the gap between us, he smirked "I didn't know I had a feisty girl on my hands" he muttered against my lips "what kind of girl did you think you're dealing with?" I panted and his grin grew at the reaction he was drawing out of me "a cute innocent little girl" he teased and I felt my body heat up against his, I narrowed my eyes and with every bit of strength I had, and because he was to distracted to stop me, I flipped us around, my hand behind his head as we fell with a bang onto the floor, his eyes widened as he held onto me, now I was on top of him with him below me looking up at me in surprise, without giving him any moment to say anything or even think, I leaned forward pressing my lips against his, now it was his turn to let out a groan against my lips.
His hands trailed down my waist for a moment then went back up and under my shirt which got a gasp out of me that got me a smirk pressed on my lips
I lost track of time before we pulled away, as I ran out of breath.
"See I told you, lover boy!" Zacks's voice startled us I almost hit my on the table
"Fuck you, Zack!" Arron exclaimed giving him the middle finger and I peeked over the couch to see Zack's wink "Go home Arron! Ugh we have to give you two curfews now, don't we?" he teased and I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment this time, I puffed air out of my cheeks and adjusted my shirt as I sat up, Arron smirked at me and pressed one last kiss on my lips before getting up and grabbing my phone "see you tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded quietly "Oh my god! She's blushing like a teenager!" Zack teased and I palmed my face "go to your room before I send you back to your prepuberty face" Arron warned and Zack let out a laugh and walked away "will I see you tomorrow?" he asked again and I nodded "yes, I'll see you tomorrow" I promised and he winked before walking away leaving me in the embarrassing mess I was on the floor.