Part 1

A/N: I wouldn't read this unless you've read "Harry Styles' Personal Spy". It'll be confusing if you do.

I was always an early bird in the morning. That's why at 6:30 in the morning I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen for my boyfriend and I. He was still obviously sleeping, tired from the tour he had just came back from. I wouldn't blame him though. I bet having screaming teenage girls attack you must be exhausting. But my job wasn't any less difficult either.

After the mission where I met my one and only who happens to be in the biggest boy band on Earth, Harry Styles, I went back to work in the agency while Harry was on tour. I was solving cases and arresting many criminals. And you know, have been shot at a few times. But I dodged them. Don't worry. And I almost lost my job at the agency for breaking the rules to spying. 1. Never get caught. Ever. 2. Don't tell ANYONE about your job.3. Don't have any relations within your missions, whatsoever. I told Harry's best friend Louis I was a spy after he sort of caught me. That mission was over 6 months ago.

I was still in my working schedule mode, waking up early. Harry just slept there all night snoring louder than both my grandparents combined. But I didn't mind. As long as he was with me. I sold the apartment I bought after Harry and I became a couple. Then we just both went with our regular lives. And now here I am cooking. I really didn't know how to cook. But Harry taught me how to. And it wasn't easy.

I heard footsteps pad across the tile floor. I felt Harry's arms wrap around me and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning babe." Harry hummed lethargically into my neck.

"Morning." I reply, flipping a pancake. "Hungry?"

"Yes." Harry said letting me go and resting on a stool. "I miss some home cooked food."

"Then you should call your mom over." I joked.

"I'm sure I've taught you well." Harry said with a smirk. "Why are you up so early?"

"Still on the working schedule. Like jet lag." I replied sliding the pancakes onto plates.

"Well I'm dead. Tour was fun but exhausting." He said resting his head on the cool marble countertop.

"I bet it was." I said casually. "So was arresting criminals and dodging bullets and knives."

"Sorry babe. I should really stop complaining. Your job is obviously more difficult." He apologized sitting up. "So how was work?"

"Great. 57 successes and still 0 failures." I answer pridefully slipping a plate in front of Harry.

"That's my girl." He says with a smile.

"How was work for you?" I asked taking my seat with my pancakes.

"Great. The fans were spectacular." He said with a full mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I warned.

He swallowed. "Sorry love."

The door bell rung throughout the house. Both Harry and I rose from our seats and headed to open the door to see our visitor. I opened the door to see a nice surprise.

"Hey Sarah!" Cindy squealed giving me a huge hug with Niall behind her.

Cindy was now one of my best partners ever since my old partner Jeremy tried to kill me and kidnapped Harry with the help of my nemesis Genevieve. She used to be my assistant who would get me coffee and read off my schedule. Then I needed help on the mission where I needed to protect Harry where she saved my life. And then we've been best friends since.