Part 5

"We will be landing shortly to Moscow, Russia. The time is 9:16 PM and 42 degrees Fahrenheit. Please stay seated. Thank you." I heard the raspy intercom wake me from my sleep.

I lazily brought my head up and looked around. I tapped on Cindy's shoulder to hear her snoring like a mule.

"Cindy." I said tapping lightly. "CINDY!" I yelled shaking her.

"WHAT?!" she said jolting awake.

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't dead." I say sitting back in my seat.

She gave me death glare before speaking. "How much farther are we?"

"We should be landing soon." I reply slipping my laptop in my bag.

"Finally. I've got a head ache now." She said rubbing her temples.

"Don't get too excited. We'll be on flights back and forth." I sigh not wanting to go on another plane.

There will be massive jet lag. Hopping from one place to another is exhausting. And nauseating. I used to be afraid of flying but I had to get used to it. I remember the first time commander took me on a plane to Los Angeles. He had driven me to HQ at first with a few other cops making sure I was alright. I remember I was a cautious little girl, still not trusting anyone. My family had just been killed, how could I have trusted anyone? I still don't trust many people honestly. Sometimes I wished Commander fired me from this life threatening job.

I heard Harry wake next to me, taking off his sleep mask. "Are we there yet?" He said in his raspy British voice.

"Almost." I replied.

"What are we going to do when we get there anyway?" He asks.

"Stuff." I reply vaguely.

"Are we going to get any sleep?" Harry asked warily.

"Nope. This is pretty much all business." I reply.

"Noooo. I came back from tour dying for sleep." He whines.

"I told you to stay home." I say.

"But I'd miss you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'd miss you too, Hazza." I say with a smile.

"Enough with the mushy gushy stuff. We're beginning to land." Cindy says.

Harry and I just share a look and begin packing our carry-ons. We took our descent towards the chilly Russia. The plane's wheels hit the ground and began to slow down.

"We have safely landed. Welcome to Moscow, Russia and thank you for flying with us." The speaker said before everyone stood up and fled out.

Harry, Cindy, and I left to go through customs but this time no disguises. We went through easily and went to baggage claim. Harry and I only shared one bag and Cindy only had a carry-on.

Once we found Harry and I's bag, I and someone else reached for it.

"Excuse me, but this is my bag." I say trying to pull the bag out of their grip.

"No it's not." I noticed the person was wearing a black hoodie and I couldn't see their face.

"Please let go of my bag." I say. I turned to Harry who was unaware standing by Cindy.

"It's not yours." I see the person reach into their back pocket.

"Wait a second...." My eyes went wide when I noticed what they were reaching for and pushed the bag into their stomach knocking them down and their knife they had in their hand sprawl out on the floor.

People immediately began to panic taking their children and running away. The hooded murderer stood up and swung a few punches but luckily I ducked them all. I slid over to the knife on the floor so he wouldn't get a chance to get it. Security had come by now and they thought to arrest me, the person with a knife.

"No it wasn't me. I'm an agent." I swing out my badge.

But by then the hooded culprit ran away. Great. I wonder who it was. Then I remember why I was in Moscow in the first place.

"Oh shit." I mutter under my breath.

Harry and Cindy run over to us when they see the security run.

"What happened?" Cindy asks.

"Are you alright babe?" Harry asks taking me into his arms tightly.

"I'm fine. It's just that someone tried stabbing me." I say holding up the knife.

"What?!" Harry and Cindy yell in unison.

"It's okay. It's not like it's the first time." I say.

"You sure you're alright though?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine. Really." I say. "We should go get our bag."

I walk over to it and begin to roll the bag towards the exit but Cindy and Harry just stay still.

"You guys coming?" I ask.

They begin to follow me out the door. We find someone with the sign saying Sarah Parks and Cindy Wilson. Has anyone heard of classified? We walk towards the person and it was James. It was a usual seeing him nowadays.

"Hello ladies." Jimmy says.

"Hey Jimmy. Where's the car?" I ask.

We walk over to a taxi and throw our bags inside.

"So how's Moscow so far?" James ask sitting in the driver's seat.

"I almost got stabbed." I say normally.

"Already?" He asks looking at me through the rear view.

"Yeah. I guess the escapees didn't get too far away." I say.

Harry and Cindy sit on either side if me.

"Where are we going anyway?" Harry asks.

"The agency. They wanted to speak to you as soon as possible." James says.

"Hold on. Is there like an agency in every country?" Harry asks.

"Only the important ones." Cindy answers.

"So like in at least 30 countries. But the best is in New York." I say.

"Wow." Harry says.

---------------------------------------------A/N: VOTE. FOLLOW. COMMENT.