Part 20

The gasps and screams increased below me. I didn't even shriek. There was no point in. It's my time I guess. My eyes began to shut as the ground grew larger and larger. My eyes were shut and all I can think about was all the Commander or the bastard told me.

He went through all that trouble because he wanted my dad's job and wife. Talk about low life. The only bright side of his actions is that I meant Harry.

Harry.

What would happen to him now that I'll be dead? Will he do drugs? Alcohol? Leave One Direction? I hadn't noticed how selfish my actions have been. Did I think about Harry who gave me his all? How he was willing to be my actual family? What about - OW! 

I open my eyes to see I'm on a flat and colorful surface. Then I immediately hold on for the dear life that I almost lost a second ago. I was on a hang glider. Talk about good timing.

"Hello!" I yell over the roaring wind as our altitude rises.

"Yes!" 

"Huh?' I say and climb down when the speed decreases. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Saving your ass. And for the second time if I might add." Harry says sassily.

"Do you know how many near death experiences I've been in?" I say with an attitude.

"More than enough." Harry replies.

"Hold on. Shouldn't you be at a concert?" I ask.

"Bathroom break." he said nonchalantly.

"Seriously." I say about to face palm but not able to.

"They understand. When you gotta go you gotta go." Harry says. 

"She's still alive!" an unfamiliar shouts.

"Shoot her down!" the bastard yells as the criminals pull out guns.

"Crap. Crap crappity crap crap." I say. "Follow my lead."

"Uh huh." Harry says overcome with fear.

They begin to shoot at us but we duck down in time but are forced back up by the wind currents. We begin to zig zag but nothing stops them. "We  need the police!" Harry yells over the chaos.

"We need to land!" I yell over him.

"Do you even know how to do that?" he questioned.

"I've landed a plane before." I say feeling like a queen. "This can't be that hard."

"I hope you know we're really high up." Harry says as a bullet hits the plastic covering of the hang glider. "Never mind, just go!"

I dove down to the only flat surface we could land on. The stage. As hard as this might seem, I've never ridden a hang glider. I have no idea what to do.

"Usually you'd have to slow down by running a little. How are we going to do that?" I say Over the crowd of girls we were headed towards.

"Let's just wing it." Harry yells.

As we near our destination I'm forced to run on top a few girls heads.

"Sorry." "Excuse me." "Didn't mean to." "Oooo, that has to hurt."

Without even noticing we crash into the corner of the stage. The crowd became silent. Then Harry and I popped out receiving deafening screams.

"What an entrance." Liam announces as if it was planned.

"What were you doing in that bathroom?" Niall jokes.

Harry gets up and grabs a mike. "I forgot I had to go pick up my girlfriend." he points to me and I wave shyly and the girls roar.

I get up and walk over to Harry. "But now I got to go. Thanks for having me boys." I say into the mike.

Harry grabs my hand before I can walk away and asks what I'm gonna do. "What you told me to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shemurr. We all love the endings because they're the best part but hate them because its the end of the story.