Part 7

IMPORTANT: Read authors note at bottom please

"This skirt is riding up my butt." I whisper trying to stop the wedgie.

"Stop complaining. These trousers are too tight." Harry complains pulling at his pants.

"Quiet! We might actually get through." Cindy whispers harshly following the other flight attendants.

Yes we were dressed up as flight attendants. It was the only way we could get on the plane ASAP. Apparently Cindy had overheard an argument about missing flight attendants.

Cindy and I were trying to find out where their uniforms were located. But instead someone told Harry for an autograph. Then we still had time to spare. We went and ate McDonald's. So here we are now impersonating people named Patsy, Walter, and Gulinstanskiy (looked it up, it's a real name). I'm Patsy, Harry's Walter, and Cindy is the name I can't pronounce.

We rolled our suitcases onto the plane and waited for the passengers to board. I could tell Harry was about to pass out.

"You okay, babe?" I ask him.

"Um, yeah. Just tired." Harry yawned.

"Want to go to sleep?" I ask.

"No. Theres no seats available to sleep in anyway." He replies.

"I could cover for you." I offer.

"Thanks babe but I'd rather not." He says and gives me a smile.

"Alright everyone! Passengers will be coming on soon." A woman announces in strong Russian accent.

Everyone began going to their stations with Harry, Cindy, and I standing there clueless. The woman glared at us.

"You, go to the intercom and announce for takeoff when all the passengers have boarded." She pointed to Harry. "And you give out pretzels." She pointed to Cindy. "And you," she pointed towards me. "You could unclog the toilets."

I shuddered at the thought. Harry seemed nervous about announcing obviously clueless as to what to say. Cindy was the only one who was content with her given job. Unclogging toilets. I didn't go through 10 years of agent school for this.

Once the passengers were all settled, Harry began his announcements.

"Um, er, hello. We are going to India and, er, it'll take us I'm guessing several hours."

Some teenage Russian girl said something and began to scream. She probably found out Harry Styles is on the intercom.

"Harry Styles!" She screamed in her accent sparking the attention of other teenagers.

"Oh great." I muttered to myself.

A stampede of girls began to rush towards the front if the plane, trying to get a glimpse of the (taken) teenage heartthrob.

"And this is not Harry Styles." Harry said before rushing into the nearest bathroom.

"Attention people! That wasn't Harry Styles. That was Walter." I say referring to his name tag.

"Harry Styles' girlfriend!" Another girl yelled.

"Oops." I say before rushing into the bathroom Harry hid in.

"Well hello love." He says cheekily.

"Um, hey Harry. You really are internationally famous." I say gesturing to the crowd of screaming Russian girls.

"I'm lucky. Not every guy gets to have all these blessings." He says.

"And not every girl gets to say that Harry Styles' theirs." I say grinning.

He smiled too and we both leaned in for a kiss. But before our lips touched, I felt myself slide towards Harry even more. Then we both collapsed on the wall Harry was against.

The planes moving. And we're stuck in this bathroom. Well I mean, it's not a bad thing to be stuck in a bathroom with Harry. But we can't really do anything with all the pressure against us.

I held onto Harry for dear life that I wouldn't fall out of the bathroom or into the toilet.

"Don't worry. I got you." He says his breath hitting my cheeks.

Oh my gosh. He's just perfect.

If anyone touches my little Hazza, I will tear them limb from limb. I self consciously hold him even tighter and don't attempt to let go.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to update either often or at all during school until summer. Good news is in summer I will most probably update everyday or every other day. Really sorry about this but I'm putting it on hold with occasional updates. Super sorry but it's for the best.