Part 16

It was a crisp morning in Rio with warm breezes that brought slight chills. It seemed like a normal day for everyone else, but for me, it was different. I walked over to the blonde haired girl wearing the oversized sunglasses and tan sun hat.

"Ready?" I asked in a whisper.

"Everything's in place," Cindy said looking forward. "Are you ready is the question?" she asked her eyes now turned to me.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I said fearlesly.

"Because it could go horribly wrong." she said before milling through the crowd towards the front.

I stood for a second contemplating on every step of the plan before letting out a huge sigh and following Cindy towards the front, near the stage. We were in an enormous outdoor arena next to the even more enormous Jesus statue looming above us. Many fans looked for their seats to the One Direction concerts with tickets that just went on sale yesterday because of some rescheduling.

"Hi ladies." Perrie greeted us.

"How are you?" Eleanor asked politely.

"Great. I'm really happy you guys could make it." I say.

"Yeah. Sorry about the short notice." Cindy apologizes.

"No problem. So what do you need me to do?" Eleanor asks.

Eleanor and Perrie knew I was an agent as the rest of the world now did. They understood my predicament and asked if they could help which thankfully I needed.

"I need you to come with me El." I say taking her by the wrist and dragging her back stage, leaving the blondes to chit chat.

Eleanor had the same chocolatey locks and body which helps a lot she was like me but a lot sweeter and I had hazel eyes.

"I need you to wear these. These sunglasses you have to keep on. And they're not like other sunglasses. They're special." I say handing them to her carefully.

"Um, so what's so special about them?" El asks inspecting them still trying to be careful.

"They have a few extra touches like heat detecting sight, zooms in and out, comunication bug so I could communicate you if you see anything suspicous. Plus they're stylish." I reply.

"Well you've got the stylish part right." she says trying it on.

"Alright. I'm going to test it out, alright." I say heading towards the back to see if she could hear me through the glasses.

*Cindy's P.O.V.*

"Let me see the ring!" I say to Perrie excitedly.

She pulls out her hand to reveal the shimmering stone on her ring finger. "Isn't it great?"

"Yeah." I say a bit gloomily.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" Perrie asks.

"No, it's not that. It's just that... I mean I want what you have with Zayn with Niall. But, I could never see him settling down. You know?" I say looking for advice.

Perrie straghtens up in her seat. "Listen Cindy. I've been really close with Niall for like a while. And I never really saw him ever be with a girl, honestly. But then I see you with him and he's a whole 'nother guy. I can actually see him settling with you."

"Really?" I say beginnng to perk up.

"Yup." she smiles her Colgate smile.

"Hi ladies." I hear El say behind us. But when I turn around I don't see El. I see Sarah.

"Wow." I say speechless.

"Are you two sure you aren't long lost twins because I can't tell the difference." Perrie laughed.

Sarah and Eleanor were both wearing black skinny jeans with a black tank top with their over sized spy glasses and the sun hat they stole from me.

"Isn't that my hat?" I question.

"Oh please. We rock it better." El jokes.

"I am appalled." I laugh.

"Alright guys. Enough with the jokes." Sarah says a bit more seriously. "I'm going to go backstage and just do a few more things." She walks backstage.

"In other words going to see Harry." I whisper just in case she heard.

*Sarah's P.O.V.*

"Sarah?" I hear as I search the back stage.

"There you are." I run to Harry giving him a hug as soon as i reach him.

He pulls away from me and takes in my appearance. "Nice hat." he smirks.

"Very funny. It's a disguise." I say.

"I know," he pauses. "Do you have to do this?"

"Yes for the millionth time." I say. I looked at him for a few seconds and saw the pure despair in his eyes. I let out a sigh and backed away from him. "Harry, I'm not going to make you stay stuck with me. I"ve been making your life so hard as it is. All of this must be really crazy and too much for you and I understand if you don't want to be with me." I look up at his eyes to see his emotion.

"No," he replied firmly and stepped closer to me and took my hands. "Sarah, you may not be the girl I thought I'd fall in love with. Like honestly, not at all. But I'm really happy you're not. Do you know how much excitement I have with one night with you comared to my entire life? Which is saying a lot considering I'm in One Direction." I giggled lightly making Harry smile. "You may not be a tumblr girl that tweets and instagrams every outfit or have a normal childhood or any of that. You are so strong. You go through so muc everyday. I don't know how you go through any of this, especially with me making you more public than needed. And Sarah, I need you and I hope you need me back just as much."

I looked at him with my eyes on the verge of crying as I looked down. Harry pulled my head, looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Do you?"

I looked up and nodded my head slowly. "Yes," I crooked out over the tears. "Yes. I need you every second of the day. You're my reason to live Harry."

He immediately pulled me in for a kiss soothing my roaring emotions inside of me now.

He's my reason to live. Which means this needs to go well. It needs to.

----------------------------------------------A/N: OMG! I updated within one day. Is it Opposite Day or something? I thought of ideas finally and I hope you like them. All the things in here btw just help the plot just in case something isn't factually correct. Sorry for my loss of logic. Anyways I really hope you like this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Keep reading, commenting, and liking!