Part 14

My eyes opened and all I saw was light seeping through the windows. It was bright out. What time is it? I unravel myself from Harry's arms receiving a groan from him. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and read the time. It was almost twelve! 

"Harry!" I yelled making Harry fall off the bed with a thump.  

"What?!" He yelled back irritated.  

"It's almost twelve. We need to go eat and catch our flight. Actually no time for eating. Our flight leaves at 1:45. Go get dressed." I ordered jumping out of bed and over to my suit case.  

"Why is the flight so early?" Harry mumbled getting out of bed.  

"Because we can't waste time. There are people out there trying to kill me if you forgot." I say irritatingly.  

"Alright. Got it." He says pulling his shirt off.  

Damn hormones. Because I stand there for a good 5 minutes drooling over my own boyfriend.  

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." Harry says mockingly catching me.  

I snap out of my trance. "Quiet Styles." 

He just laughs and continues to get ready. We both finish up and head downstairs and find the streets bustling. It seems like the only ride we'll be able to hail are those bicycles with the small seats attached it. That's the best we got.  

"Excuse me!" I yell to one.  

"You've got to be kidding me." Harry said as the man pulls over.  

"Wanna stay here another day?" I say as I walk towards it.  

Harry and I are stuck with our suitcases on our laps which doesn't help with the extreme heat.  

Once we reach the airport, we soak in the A/C. I call Cindy wondering where she is.  

"Hello?" She answers.  

"Where the hell are you?" I ask.  

"In the plane! Where were you two?" She interrogates.  

"Sleeping. Thanks for the wake up call." I say sarcastically.  

"Well we're leavings in 20 minutes." She says exasperated.  

"It's impossible to get through security check in that amount of time." I sigh. "Wait. I'll call you later." 

"We better get going." Harry said.  

"Yeah c'mon."  

We walk towards baggage check in.  

"Yes. How may I help you?" The woman says.  

"Federal Agent Parks. I need to be heading to a flight in the next 20 minutes so I need to get going." I say.  

"Well, um, I'll just take your things. You could go wherever you need. I'll take care of these." The woman says taking the bags.  

"Thank you." I say walking away with Harry behind me. 

"I'm Harry Styles and I don't even get away that easy." Harry says pointing to himself.  

"It's the badge. A gift from heaven." I reply.  

We walk past security check and verify our passports then run to our gate. We had less than a minute before it left.  

"We're here!" I yell out to an attendant and rush through the doors.  

We manage to get to our seats and rest. I was exhausted and all I needed was some sleep. I didn't even know where our next flight was to. But I frankly couldn't care less and fell asleep immediately after take off.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Sorry for the short part. So where do you think the next stop is at? And some news on the story, I think I said before that I'd make it short so it's be probly up to 20-30 parts in total. And I'm sorry I haven't writing but writer's block.