Part 3

Just seeing Harry decked out in a long blond surfer wig hiding his delicate curls and wearing big feminine looking glasses made me laugh.

"I don't like this." Harry pouted like a child.

"You look great." I said trying to stifle a laugh.

"Stop laughing." He demanded grumpily, fixing his swim shorts. "Is this really necessary?"

"Girls know you by your shoulder. I think this even less than needed." I said factually. "Good thing you're wearing long sleeves or they'd see your tattoos."

"What are you going to wear?" He asked.

"A wig. And sunglasses." I replied walking to my room.

"That's not fair. Everyone knows how you look anyway." He whines.

"I know. But that's all I'll really need. It's not like people will know me by my ankles." I respond.

I went into my bedroom and shut the door behind me. I found a blonde wig and my trusty sunglasses with all the gadgets I'll need. I wore some fitted high waisted black skinny jeans and a white button down. I added a touch of red lipstick and took Harry and I's suitcase.

"Somebody looks fit." Harry said cheekily.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Now take your bag or we'll be late for our flight."

Harry and I dragged our bags out to the taxi awaiting us. Cindy said she'd meet us at the airport.

We arrived in 15 minutes which was pretty fast. Heathrow airport was bustling with people as we tried to squeeze ourselves through the masses of people. And as I thought the passport check area was packed. Wonderful.

"Don't worry babe," Harry says noticing my glum mood. "It'll go by quick."

"I hope so." I whined.

But Harry did try his best to entertain me. He took a bunch of pictures of himself to show how ridiculous he looked. But I told him he couldn't put it up until I said so. Time passed and we were finally up. Harry and I rolled our bags to the officials in the booths.

"Hello." I greeted kindly.

"Passports." The woman behind the counter said bored.

Well then. I slid Harry and I's passports to the woman. She took them both and looked back up at me and Harry then at the passports. Back and forth. Back and forth. Then she finally spoke.

"Whose passports are these?" She says holding them up.

Shit. I forgot we were in disguise.

"Oh. Well we have a perfectly good explanation." I say.

"Security!" The woman called out.

"No, no, no! I swear. I'm an agent in disguise right now." I explain.

"And he's Harry Styles from One Direction." She said pointing her pen at Harry.

"I am actually." Harry says smiling.

"Security!" The woman called again.

"No, I swear! I'm Harry Styles!" Harry yelled catching the attention of some teenage girls.

"IT'S HARRY STYLES!" one screeches.

"I have my badge. I promise." I say reaching into my pockets, but feel nothing.

Double shit.

"Where is it princess?" The woman says impatiently.

"I know I had it." I say rummaging through my bag.

I hear an insane amount of squelch and screams and pop my head. Apparently every teenage girl currently in Heathrow (or London) had gathered around to see Harry. Security blocked the off and then took Harry and I in a back room.

"Way to be subtle Styles." I mutter irritated to Harry.

"Sorry babe." He apologizes.

We find a tall, fat man behind a desk. He looks at us up and down then speaks.

"You do know identity theft is a crime." He said with a thick Irish accent.

"We aren't playing. I'm really Sarah Parks and he's really Harry Styles." I point to Harry.

"And I'm a Gucci model." The man says sarcastically.

"I'm serious." Harry says taking off his wig and glasses.

The fat man's eyes widen at the sight of one of the most famous 19 year olds on Earth (after Justin Bieber) before his eyes.

He stands up hesitantly. "I-I'm so sorry Mr. Styles for the misunderstanding." He walks to Harry and I swear it looks as if he's going to bow down and kiss his feet. "Please forgive myself and the staff."

"As long as my girlfriend and I get on our plane as soon as possible." Harry says firmly.

The man looks over Harry's shoulder at me with his eyes wide. "Agent Parks."

"That would be me." I say nonchalantly.

He gulped. "I'm so very sorry for all this misunderstanding. I'll escort you two myself."

The man takes us out of his office and to this carts that usually disabled or elderly people ride to get to their gates. Yes! I've always wanted to take these because whenever I come to an airport, I'm envious of all those old people.

We arrived at our gate soon after with Cindy waiting with her cell in hand. She looked up to see Harry and I walking towards her.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting forever and the flight is going to be here in 10 minutes." Cindy says.

Harry and I both look at each other. "Long story." I reply.

---------------------------------------------A/N: Vote, follow, comment. Thanks to everyone who did comment. It's really appreciated. Keep reading and lets get this to #1 in Fanfiction!!!