The End of the Hashimoto

Requested by Sabinexoxo

Story Description:
Kiriko calls in D.Va for help as she's close to wiping out the Hashimoto Clan. As the two attack them, they start falling for each other. Witnessing the beauty of each other and finally admitting their feelings to each other after Kiriko's victory and revenge. As the two started dating and helping each other as lovers now.

__________________________________________________________

It was a quiet and boring night in Busan.

D.Va was in her room playing video games on her computer. "NERF THIS!" She yells at the screen. D.Va was always competitive when it came to video games, she hated losing.

After losing the match, D.Va takes off her gaming headset and lays her head down on her desk. "Ugh, I nearly had it!!" She groans quietly.

After moments of grieving the match she had just lost, D.Va suddenly receives an incoming video call from her best friend, Kiriko.

"She never calls me." D.Va answers the call, "Hey bestie you never use your pho- what the hell happened!?" Her eyes widen at the sight of Kiriko. She appeared to be beaten badly, her face covered with blood.

Kiriko was breathing heavily, "Hana I need your help, can you come to Kanezaka as soon as possible?" D.Va stares at Kiriko with concern, "What the hell happened to you, Kiri!?" The video call begins to distort and Kiriko begins to cut in and out. "The.. Hashimoto," Kiriko says before the video call ends.

D.Va quickly gets up from her desk and changes into her jumpsuit. D.Va runs down to Tokki and climbs into her mech. Dae-Hyun, who was working on one of the other mechs, looks over at her worriedly. "Hana, where are you going so suddenly!?" D.Va starts up her mech and glances over at him, "No time to talk Dae-hyun, my bestie needs me." D.Va takes off from the MEKA Base to Kanezaka.

Later that night, Kiriko arrives at the Tetsuzan Shrine. "Dammit, I almost had them!" She groans in pain and slowly sits down against a pillar. The Kitsune appears before her. Kiriko looks down at the Kitsune, "Sorry... I shouldn't use such words in a sacred place."

Suddenly Kiriko hears movement coming towards the shrine's entrance. She quickly teleports to the suspect, pointing her kunai at their neck, only to find out it was D.Va. "H-Hey watch where you point that thing!" D.Va says nervously. Kiriko lets out a sigh, "I'm so glad it's just you.." Kiriko says weakly as she begins to collapse.

D.Va quickly catches her, "Just relax I'm here okay?" D.Va wraps Kiriko's arm around her neck and assists her back toward the shrine. "Set me down here," Kiriko says. D.Va does so and sits down next to her.

D.Va notices blood seeping through Kiriko's clothing. Kiriko notices the concern on D.Va's face, "Relax Hana, it's just a gunshot wound." D.Va glares at Kiriko, "Relax? you just collapsed on me!" Kiriko laughs weakly, "Well you know what they say, never bring a knife to a gunfight." D.Va sighs, "That's not how that saying works..."

Kiriko lifts her shirt to reveal the gunshot wound on her side. She bites firmly on her shirt and uses her kunai to dig out the bullet. The bullet drops onto the ground coated in her blood. She takes her ofuda and places it on her wound. D.Va watches as the ofuda begins to heal Kiriko's wound, she then observes Kiriko's firm-toned abs, and she begins to blush slightly.

"Hana my eyes are up here," Kiriko teases. D.Va's face turns slightly red and she looks away. "I was just making sure your wound was healing," D.Va huffs. Kiriko laughs and places her hand on top of D.Va's. "I'm really happy you came to help, you were the only one I could call," Kiriko says softly. D.Va looks down and smiles warmly, "You can always count me on Kiri."