Who....Who's this girl you like?

"Did she even feel anything when I kissed her?" Eli said to himself while driving to his apartment. As he arrived he opened the door to and went inside.

"Hello Eli" a female voice said.

Eli jumped a bit by the sudden appearance of the girl. "What the hell? Who are you and how did you get inside my apartment?"

"I have my ways" she walked to him and stretched her hand towards him. "My name is Hyo Rin, I'm here to talk to you about something you might be very interested in hearing" she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyung Mi!" I heard the male voice call."Kyung Mi...." I tried to get closer but the more I moved the more the voice faded, so I stopped moving to hear the voice again; it sounded to familiar, but I still couldn't guess who it belonged to. "You found me" I heard, this time It came from behind me, but the voice was different. I turned around to to take a look and see non other than Eli. A frown formed on my face as I looked at him. "Kyung Mi..." Eli said as he came closer to me and gently placing his hands on my cheeks.

"You came to me, I knew you still loved me" he whispered as his face leaned closer to mine. He was gonna kiss me.

"Kyung Mi don't do it" I heard the voice from before. "Don't do it, find me... Kyung Mi" he said as his voice faded and Eli's face came closer to mine.

"No..." I whispered.

I quickly woke up with my eyes wide open and my heart beating fast. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do the usual things. After that I got dressed.

Kevin invited me yesterday to his house, he was feeling stressed about his mom so I decided to accept and make him feel a bit better. After I had everything ready I walked to his house,which wasn't that far away, and knocked on his door.

"Kyung Mi!" He beamed. "Come on in! Mom is not home so yeah, you can relax" he chuckles. "Come on, lets go to my room, It's better there" he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his room.
"Woah, this room is enormous" My eyes were amazed at how big and beautiful his room was, of course he was rich duh... but seriously this was the most enormous room I have ever seen in my life.
"Yeah" he chuckles. "You can sit anywhere you want, I'll go get us some drinks. I'll be right back" he made his way downstairs.
I sat on his bed admiring his room and every detail everything had, even the walls were pretty. After looking around for a few seconds something in the trash can caught my attention. It was a shirt, a black shirt to be exact. I grabbed It and looked at It. "Why would he throw away such a pretty shirt?" I looked at the shirt and saw something aw the bottom, the shirt was broken it had a missing piece on it.

~ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ~

After the awesome party I helped with the cleaning. After that we stayed an hour talking and then went back home. Gosh I'm so exhausted! So I quickly went upstairs to my room and changed into my PJ's.

As I was taking my makeup off I noticed my window was open again.

"Huh? I swear I closed that window."

I walked there and closed the it,but before it was completely closed i noticed a piece of clothing material, it looked like it belonged to a black shirt... "What the hell is happening here?"...

~ ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ~
So... It was him? he was the one who... No...But how? I mean my room was on the second floor he couldn't climb all the way up there? And If he did, what did he do all those times he got in? And how the hell did I not notice? All those question ran through my mind. As soon as I heard footsteps I quickly threw the shirt back into the trash can.

"Here you go, I hope you drink coca cola" he smiled and handed me the drink.
"T...Thanks Kevin" I stuttered as I watched him sit down next to me. "So umm how are things going with Hyo-Rin?" I asked avoiding eye contact.

"She's being more annoying than ever" he chuckles. "She just doesn't understand that the one I love is not her"

I took a sip of my drink and stayed silent for a few seconds. Should I ask him? or not?. Gosh this is making me crazy.
"Listen Kyung Mi, about you thing with Eli" he started.

"Uh huh? What about it?" I asked.
" How far are you going to take it? I mean What if he cheats on you first? I mean you're my friend and I don't want you to get hurt" he explained.

" I don't know as far as I can" I answered looking down at my cup.

"Oh okay I was just wond..." I cut him off.
"Uh huh, Kevin I need to ask you something.." I paused for a second. I could feel his stare while I was still looking at my cup. "Who......Who ummm" I chuckled. "How do I say this?" I asked to myself.
"It's okay Kyung Mi" he smiled. "You can ask me anything" he said.

"Okay... then who... who is the girl that your like? Can you show me a Picture?"....