Meeting Laura

It was Finally the day, the day where Kyung Mi would meet Laura. It made Kyung Mi very nervous , she had some many questions, and hoped that Laura doesn't know about her. knowing the way Eli is, she was certain that Eli never talked about her, he didn't really do anything in front on Laura, the girl had never seen Kyung Mi, she only knew the name of the girl Eli was using to get her jealous.

Kyung Mi started cleaning the house a bit so the house looks and smells nice for the guest. She then took a quick shower and changed into her comfortable yet presentable clothes and proceeded to go downstairs where Jun and Kevin were cooking breakfast.

"Wow that smells really yummy" she smiled.

"Kevin is a very good cook haha. The food will take a little more time and we have to wait for the guest noona, so just relax on the sofa or something and we'll do the work" Jun spoke.

"Ah, okay I'll wait on the sofa" she said and sat on the family room taking out her phone clicking on the messenger app. "Message from Eli.." She looked at the screen for a few seconds and clicked on the message.

Eli: "Hey cutie, good morning i hope you had a nice sleep and dreamt about me ;) Anyways how about we go in a date today?"

I answered back:
"Dreaming about you would make it a nightmare, but I did dream about a hot guy tho, And sorry I can't today I have some guest coming over, a very interesting guest..."
I hit send and waited for an answer but while i was waiting I heard a knock on the door, this was it, It was Laura and her brother. I got up the sofa and went to open the door, which was a little bit annoying since my hand started shaking.

"Good Morning Kyung Mi!" Hoon beamed.

"G..Good Morning Hoon... Come in please" I opened the door more and looked at them come inside mostly focusing on Laura.

She was beautiful, she always has been, but she's very different than before; she used to be a model, very feminine and she would always wear very fashionable clothes, mostly pink. But now her style has changed, it was kind of.. Like me, no pink, just some jeans and a big sweater, she also has her hair down like mine no accessories or anything.

"This is Laura my younger sister, Laura this is Cho Kyung Mi, she is Jun's older sister. Don't be shy and get to know each other she's got a few of the same
Taste you have" he said to her.

"Yes Oppa tell Jun i said Hi please" she answered and smiled. Hoon nodded and proceeded to go to the kitchen were the boys were.

This is it... This is my chance to talk to her, but i need to make a conversation first.

"Laura... Nice to finally meet you" i smiled.

"Haha I already know you, we did a project together in high school" she laughed.

"Oh right ha..ha" Kyung Mi paused for a second scratching the back of her head. "Look I need to talk to you, can you please come with me to my room? So we could talk privately"

"Umm yes of course" she answered and followed Kyung Mi to her room. "What do you need to talk about?"

"I...I need answers.. Okay umm I don't know how you're going to react to this but... I was the girl Eli..." She was interrupted.

"I know...i know who you are, I remember your name perfectly, and don't worry I have nothing against you...what answers do you need?" Her voice changed into a more serious tone.

"Eli...he's back, he's saying that he loved me and that he's trying to win my heart, I really don't believe him. He also told me that you betrayed him, I also don't believe that I need to know what happened and why he's doing this" I explained.

"That bastard... I never betrayed him, he cheated on me with one of my modeling friends, I saw him flirting and touching her, so what I did was video tape him doing that, I then asked my friend John to pretend and let me act like i was flirting with him; when Eli saw that he got pissed off and started insulting me so I showed him the video which shocked him after that i broke up with him. I was hurt...I loved him but he just played with me that's why i changed so much...Kyung Mi don't fall for Eli he will just hurt you again" she said.

"That... Asshole... I can't believe how he can lie so easily, I just knew it...Laura i have and Idea..." kyung Mi looked at her.

"What idea?" She asked.

"Revenge...sweet sweet revenge, let's make him feel the pain he caused us, let's do the same he did..."