Waffles and The Dougie

"A ship tied to a dock is safe. But that's not what ships are built for."
"Breakfast." He groans.
"Bacon and waffles. Your parents left a message on the home phone. They will be back in an hour."
I give him a full report on the current situation with a dry voice. "I suggest you take the opportunity to eat and clean yourself up."
"How do I clean up my bruises."
"I have make up."
"My scrapes."
"Skateboarding fall."
"I never fall."
"Surprise rock?"
"Sure. Let's go with that."
I fish my makeup out of my emergency bag that I always kept at his house. Full of clean clothes and makeup, bandages, gum, and sun screen. I wrap his arm where he has a deep cut from the knife, wincing at the hideous wound.

Then grab my concealing powder, choose a nude shade that is close to his skin color, and dab my brush into the palette. When the brush flutters across his skin he giggles uncontrollably.
"What?"
"It tickles!" He cries and pulls away.
"Well, then do it yourself." I demand in frustration. He nods, still smiling and takes my brush.
"I need to go to the bathroom." I dismiss myself from the situation and head down the hall.
~~~~~~~
"What the hell did you do?!" He obliterated my palette!
"I made myself a girl."
"Bruce Jenner wannabe." I mutter to myself and snatch it away. To my horror, he gauged several colors and contaminated all of them with glitter from who knows where. Fuming with anger, I throw it in the trash and tackle him.
"You little! Stupid! Aaahhh!" I scream, ranting bits and pieces as I beat him senselessly. He is chuckling the entire time.
"What's so....FUNNY?!"
"You punch like a bunny!"
"Well this bunny is really mad!" I cry and jab my elbow into his side. He squirms and shrieks in surprise, throwing me to the side.
"You are a sharp bunny!"
I laugh and he wraps me in his arms. He rubs my head gently.
"But I don't care what's ever happening outside of this right now. You will always be MY bunny."
"Yeah. Jace means nothing especially because he did this to you. To us." I kiss his cheek.
"Yeah. Jennifer Beaver means nothing to me. Especially because her buck teeth piss me off."
I can't help but chuckle at that statement. Aside from her teeth, she could be a model.
But unlike her gorgeous outside, she is an evil and ugly soul.
"Staring contest!" He knocks me out of my thoughts. Staring intently at me. I stare back with the smoldering intensity of a thousand suns. This continues for another minute and his eyes wander from mine. His pupils soon looking at each other.
"Woah. Did you know that if you pretend there is a speck of dust right....here, the most gorgeous girl I ever saw gets a twin?" I giggle.
"Yes. It's called crossing your eyes." I explain it to him like he was just born.
"Really?" He asks sarcastically. I find myself looking at the individual fibers of his rug.
"Katie..."
"Yup?" I respond dully, not exactly paying attention.
"Katie...I'm stuck."
I whip my attention to his eyes and notice that he is frantically touching his face.
At this point I can't help, but laugh.
"Katie, I'm not kidding. Help! Fix it!" I flick his forehead and he protests in pain.
He gets up and starts yelling. Then he runs around.
"James, watch out!" I shriek when he nearly grazes a desk.
Then, as expected he clonks his head into the door and falls back on his butt.
Why did I fall for this idiot? I help him up.
~~~~~~~~~
"How am I gonna explain this?" He points to his forehead.
"You are beginning your transformation into a potato." I hypothesize, addressing his bumps.
"Haha, very funny."
"You already have eyes." I wiggle my finger in front of them. "Not like they work very well." He rolls them and lays down on his bed. I stick my hand out and tickle him. He jolts up in surprise.
"I know you love my abs, but you can only look, not touch."
"Wait, what abs?"
"These!" He lifts up his shirt and points to a toned stomach.
"Well, you aren't fat. But you don't have abs." I say drily, trying to resist staring at him.
"Oh really?"
He stiffens and some definition starts to appear.
"Ok, you have abs, but they are not that noticeable." He rolls his eyes and I grab his plate from the night stand and hand it to him.
"Eat them before they get cold, idiot."
"They ain't get cold because the warmth radiating from my hotness." He claims and kisses his muscles.
"Conceited" I mutter through a series of fake coughs. He eats in silence.
"Where's your food?"
"I'll eat something when I go home."
"No, my princess can not starve." He stabs a piece of waffle and shoves it into my personal space. He waves it around.
"Here comes the airplane." He coos and I scoff, reluctantly opening my mouth and eating the way too sweet Ego waffle.
We take the dish downstairs and sit down on his couch.
"Ooh, let's watch The Fosters!"
I snatch the remote from him and look through the possible episodes. I feel an unknown force press the button on the top that turns the television off.
"Why?" I turn to him.
"Let's do something today."
"Like what?"
"Like skate boarding."
"Nope, I suck and you know it." I grab the remote, turning the tv on.
"Who cares, I don't suck and you know it. I shall teach you." He grabs it back, turning it off. I huff in frustration.
"Teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to dougie."
And after an out of pitch and raspy duet, we set out with two of his skateboards and light hearts ready to try something completely ridiculous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE.... HERE YOU GO, 1,000 WORDS FOR YOUR FANGIRLING PLEASURE! LUV YOU ALL TO DEATH
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘