Chapter- 31

"Let's proceed with the plan." 

Daemon says, looking outside the window, Arnold and Evelyn were sitting across from each other, in between them was a round white table with snacks. 

Evan looks at him and gets closer. "So, you finally realise the truth?" 

He was talking about Kyoko, initially, when Evan had brought up the idea, Daemon had a bit of hesitation inside him. 

"Well, one thing is for sure, my lover is never wrong." He slides his hand around Evan's waist, pulling him closer before indulging himself into the vixen lips of Evan. 

"Mhmm.... not here." Evan pulled away, his cheeks flushed red as he cowered inside Daemon's arms. 

The latter smirks, amused at the fact how shy his mate was. Closing the window, he carries Evan and walks towards the bed. 

He puts Evan down the bed before jumping on him into a passionate love making session. 

"Guess you don't have any complaints now." 

                           ♧♧♧♧         

"Kyoko! Put that down." 

Seto fiercely glares at Kyoko, once he realises he is carrying a box, probably filled with their things. 

"But I wanna help too."

Pouting his lips, Kyoko sulks as he puts the box down. The corner of Seto's lips twitches as he looks at Kyoko in disbelief. 

"You want to faint again? Didn't you hear from the doctor, that it's not suitable for you to do heavy lifting?" 

Kyoko lets out a sigh and plugs his ear with his index fingers, simultaneously. "Ahhh, I can't hear a thing!" He loudly announces, earning a light smack on his shoulder from Seto. 

"Don't be a kid." 

He states before resuming to pack and wrap the cardboards. 

"Stinky." 

Pulling his tongue out animatedly, Kyoko stomps inside his now empty room. 

They were moving out to a better apartment which had a much larger space. Since Ame's condition is getting better day by day, they are preparing to welcome him to their new home. Needless to say, both Kyoko and Seto's happiness knew no bounds once they heard the news from the doctor. 

'After all the chaotic events, finally we have been blessed by some good news.'

Kyoko thinks, taking a stroll around the empty white room. 

"I am going to decorate my new room so well..., with his hands clenched into fists resting on either side of his waist, Kyoko nods with self-acknowledgement. 

"We'll see about that, but first get inside the car, or your obsessed and crazy boyfriend might come up again." 

"Who are you calling crazy?"

A deep voice interrupts their little back and forth word session. 

Seto rolls his eyes while turning back to look at Arnold with dubiety. "So you are okay with being called obsessed?" 

Arnold, who was previously leaning on the doorframe lifts his body weight off of it and walks towards them, he walks past Seto and stands in front of Kyoko. 

"Hmm... obsessed? Instead, madly in love sounds better, doesn't it?" 

His hand caresses Kyoko's cheek. "Are you ready to go darling?" He asks, softly. 

A light nod answers his question. 

"Oh wow, I am this close to throwing up." Seto gagged as he followed them behind. 

"Don't act like you weren't the same as Ame." Kyoko teases, while Seto mindlessly nods his head. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say."