Chapter- 5

Kyoko woke up to the sound of honkings and chirping of birds. He fluttered his eyes open and then closed back again, groaning and turning to the other side. While doing so, a sheer pain in his lower back jolted him up from his sleep. 

"Ouch!"
He grumbled but was once startled again when a pair of arms wrapped around his slender body, pulling him closer. 

"What's the matter darling?" 
Arnold asked, staring at him with a concerned gaze. 

It was when all of it came crashing down to Kyoko, the last night and his image of moaning and writhing as he begged for more. His cheeks turned red and a momentarily embarrassment flashed his face before he hid himself under the blanket. 

Seeing his mate's adorable antics, Arnold pulled him even closer and urged him to come out. 

"Where did the little beast from yesterday go?"
He teased. 

"You were the one who acted like a beast, not me!"
Kyoko popped out from his hiding, with red tinted cheeks: a result of blushing too hard. 

Arnold bursted into a fits of laughter, almost close to tears, seeing his mate who was just erotic yesterday could also be cute amused Arnold. "why are you so lovable?" 
He unknowingly lets out, as if the red shade wasn't dark enough, Kyoko turned cheeks darkened more. And before Arnold could say anything further, he shoved a pillow in his face and got up from the bed. 

Ignoring the pain, he took his clothes out and got his towel. 

"You too get up, we have to meet Seto today." 
He then hurried inside the bathroom, without glancing back, too scared to blow his cover. 

"Seriously, what am I going to do with you?"
Arnold mumbled as he watched the figure of Kyoko getting out of his vision. 

                          ♧♧♧♧ 

"Oh! I had been wondering why would the great alpha be so kind to me, it was because you found out about our relation?" 
Seto rolled his eyes, after he had known the reason for Arnold's sudden change in attitude. 

"What are you saying? I was always kind to you brother-in-law." 

"Look at this cheeky bastard.

"Darling, I am being bullied and you are busy with your phone?" 
It was unfair no matter how Arnold tried to view his mate goofing around on his phone while he was getting teased. 

"H-huh? Did something happen?" Kyoko hastily put his phone down, directing his attention towards the two, who seemed to be getting along quite well. 

"Is something troubling you?" 
Arnold, who was playing around just now, was suddenly serious. 

"It's nothing. Why would you think that, right Seto?"
Kyoko gave him rather suggestive looks, asking him to play along. 

"...ahh...right right, ignore him, he has always been on the stupid side. So what were you going to discuss with me today?" 

Seeing how adamantly Seto tried to change the topic, a suspicion was planted inside Arnold but pretended to play along any way. 

"I won't twist my words and say this, we are planning to move out from Sethia." 

"That's great. It had to be done sooner or later, so when is the moving date and which city?" 

"Seto, I think you don't get this. We are moving out." Said Kyoko. 

"I heard it loud and clear. So when are you moving?"