Chapter- 26

The sound of phone vibrating broke through the silence. Arnold groaned and hugged Kyoko even tighter. "I don't care." He mumbled. Kyoko tried to push him away, but his strength was almost non existential against Arnold, who was determined to stick on him like a magnet. 

Finally, running out of all the options, Kyoko turned his back on him. His way to refute things. Arnold chuckled at this action of his lover, it was indeed very cute for him. 

Just as he was about to initiate his attack again, the red circular stain on Kyoko's neck grabbed his attention. It was the wound of marking, the marks of teeth were clearly visible. 

"Darling, does it hurt?" Arnold licked the wound on Kyoko's neck. 

"It's okay." Kyoko smiled softly at him, snuggling a bit closer. His previous mood had disappeared and was already facing Arnold.

Arnold stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"Mark me, too." He suddenly announced. 

"What?!" Kyoko widened his eyes, he was too stunned to say anything after that. 

"Mark me too, darling." Arnold lifted Kyoko's face with his chin. 

"Bite me in my nape, here." He turned his back towards Kyoko, anticipating. 

"Wa-wait, no.... I mean, I can't mark you."

Sweat beads had already formed on Kyoko's forehead with how baffled and stressed out he was with Arnold's sudden request. 

"Why not?" Arnold turned to Kyoko again. 

"Why not? Ahhh... because it will fade unlike mine?" He wasn't sure what he was saying but he sure tried to babble his way out of this predicament. 

"Then you can bite again when it fades, forever." Arnold got excited by his own words. "Yes, let's do that. Mark me everytime it fades." 

Kyoko sighed. There was no way out of it now. "But you can't react to anyone's pheromones except mine anyway. What's the point?" 

Arnold had entrapped Kyoko in his arms and started playing with his hair. "Didn't I mention? I have never reacted to anyone's pheromones except for yours even before bonding." 

Kyoko read his expression, trying to figure out if he was serious or not but surely Arnold was not joking. All the pheromones he had come across seemed like just a normal perfume for him, even those of the ones in heat. Never in his life he had ever reacted to anyones scent other than Kyoko. At first, it seemed like there was some problem with him, but Arnold ignored that part of him, since he was not really interested in anyone before Kyoko. 

"Then what about sex?" Kyoko was curious about Arnold's love life before him. The moment they met for the first time, one thing was clear to him as clear as a day. Arnold had a lot of admirers.

"It was messy. And, I regret that a lot now, if only I could give you my first." Arnold sulked. Before Kyoko, he would always do one night stands but never slept twice with the same person. For him, it was too boring to be with one person. 

"It's okay, as long as I am your last." Kyoko squished his cheeks. "Are you really okay?" Warily, asked Arnold. 

"If I am being honest, no. I am jealous of all the people you've slept with before. Did you treat them gently too? You might've afterall you are kind." Kyoko trailed, as he drew circles on Arnold's chest with his fingers. 

'Me? Kind?' Arnold thought. 

"Darling, you are the only one whom I treat gently. You are first." Arnold left small kisses all over Kyoko's face. 

"Really?"

"Yes. I would never lie to you." 

Kyoko flashed him a wide grin. "So now mark me." But it soon disappeared when Arnold continued his statement. 

"I said n- 

*bzzt* *bzzt*

The phone vibrated once again, Arnold, annoyed, grabbed his phone. 

"I shall buy a new one." Just as he was about to throw it, Kyoko meekly stated. "I think it's my phone this time." 

Arnold looked at his hand, his phone was silent and resting peacefully while the one on the desk was vibrating like crazy. 

He grabbed Kyoko's phone. "Darling, do you need a new phone?" He asked.

Kyoko would only roll his eyes and snatch the phone out of his lover's hand.