spencer reid x mafia leader daughter

Oc/reader is the daughter of a mafia leader who kidnapped and raped her mother till she was pregnant and killed her after she gave birth. she is a couple of years older than spencer.

she was told law Enforcement killed her mother when trying to arrest her. believing what her father told her she hates any law enforcement.

she was raised to take over the mafia when her farther passed. the mafia deals into hired killings, torture, blackmail, drugs and human trafficking.

but she was always told they were a family and that they killed bad people. she believed them as the only human interaction she had was with her father.

her father tortured and allowed his men to rape her as punishment, but she thought that was how all little girls were treated.

She was taught to fight, shoot, torture and more.

when she was a young girl Jason Gideon saved her and told her the truth about the mafia and her father, allowing her to watch her father's interrogation where he cracked and told everything.

she was horrified. with her being raised to be the next mafia leader she knew everything about the people in it and all the crimes they committed, so the government uses her to get information about rival mafias and corrupt cops, judges and more.

she is brought in to help with cat. as the mafia had information on her.

she helps the BAU with cat, and she and spencer grow close, they keep in touch and start secretly dating.